💔IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE💔

Everything was beautiful but suddenly everything was ruined. I don't know whom to blame, but I do why I think Sidharth is accountable for ruinning our relationship just once he just trusted me, we would never stuck in this nightmare.

***********************************************************************************************

It was christamas. All the streets were decorated. Everybody are happy, I looked at Shefali and Kushal all curled up and looking at the sky and enjoying the lights. The whole day we just enjoyed in the beach back of our beach house. It was great we all had fun. For few minutes we all became kids. 

Everything was great, it was like olden days. I just wished that moment could stay still and never see end of the moment, but we can never escape the reality. 

Its night time we all are together sitting outside, back of the house and enjoying the view of beach. When I looked at them Shefali and Kushal I could see how happy they are together. I was happy for them. Sidharth was walking near the shore. I went near him.

"HI" I said walking beside him with a beer bottel in my hand.

"Hey" He said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Wow" He said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just this might be the first in these three months that you ever spoke to me this normal" He said.

"Yeah I guess" I said taking a sip.

"So what do I owe the pleasure" He said.

"Nothing, if you don't want to talk I can go back" I said.

"I am just asking, stay" He said.

"Want some" I said offered him the beer.

"Yeah sure" He said took the bottel and took sip from it.

"Shehnaaz" He said.

"Yeah" I said and looked at him, he was already looking at me and he looked serious.

"Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yeah, What is it?" I said.

"I want to know why are you so scared to enter your house" He asked.

"What makes you think that I am scared?" I said. The wind, and the moonlight made him look more handsome. 

"I saw you checking around the house before you enter and there were so many CCTV camera's around the house" He said.

"It's nothing" I said walking forward, trying to avoid the question. He hold my hand and pulled me to himself. I looked at him.

"What are youy doing?" I said.

"Stop lieing Shehnaaz, I Know something has happened and you are not telling me the truth. What happened" He said.

"I said it's nothing. Now leave me" I said.

"I am not going to leave you until you give me answers. I want all my answers tonight" He said. I looked at the house and nobody was there, I guess Shefali and Kushal went inside.

"I am not giving you any answers" I said.

"Yeah, why would you right? Giving answers or explaining what has happened that is all normal stuff, that's what everybody does when they have a fight. But not you, you just decide to leave everything and go. Go to different country and not even care to tell anybody and what not even come back for seven years. That's what you do" He yelled at me.