💔DON'T SAVE, WHO HURTS YOU💔

"I will tell you why if you can't speak up" He said.

"It's because that moving on lecture you gave was complete bull shit, the fact that you haven't moved on and you don't even like the idea of me moving on. So for god sake accept it damn it. Stop pushing and accept it" He added. He left my hand.

"Stop trying walking away from truth, it will no good to either of us." He said. I left from there not looking back.
*******************************************************************************************
I walked away without looking back. What he is telling also true. I wanted this, I wanted to move on. I was the one who told him that, and he respected my decision and gave me my space. And what am I doing. This time I am wrong I shouldn't do this. I need to keep myself away from him. I can't do this again.

Its been a week since that incident happened between us. After that I kept myself away from him. I tried to avoid him as much as I could. But whenever I see him with her I don't know why I just can't take it.

We have a office party tonight. Already it is so hard for me to avoid him now this party it is so hard to do hide from him. But I can't even skip it.

Somehow I picked myself up for going to that party. There was music drinks, everything.

As soon as I entered the hall I saw Sidharth talking to Meera. These day I always see her with him, it's like a package deal you get Meera with Sidharth always. And my insights just burn by looking at it.

I was trying so hard to avoid him all this while but I am unable to do that. And I dont why I am so upset that he is so close with Meera, I dont why I feel so attracted to him all the time. No matter how much I try, how much effort I keep in mine and Rahuls relationship, I just get that feeling that I got with Sidharth. I just stood in the corner leaning on the window looking outside.

ON THE OTHERSIDE

I was looking at Shehnaaz standing near the window. Since that day, that conversation she was avoiding me and I noticed that. So even I kept my distance. I wanted to give her some space so that she can sort her feelings out.

"Stop staring......otherwise it will be so obvious" Meera said. As soon as I heard I looked at Meera.

"What is obvious" I asked sipping my drink.

"That you are in love with her" She said.

"Yeah really, just so you know I am older then you and I am your boss" I said smiling at her.

"Just so you know we are off the clock. And you are the one who told once we are off the clock I am your friend. Remember?" She said

"How can I forget when you keep on making me remember that" I said.

"I was always been so curious since you told me your epic love story" She said.

"What?" I asked.

"After everything that you both went through in the college. After that why didn't you fell in love with anyone else " She asked.

"I am curious because you were the one who told me that sometimes when we love someone which just blindly let them hurt us. And you made sure that I break up with Sahil" She said.

"In yours and Sahil's case he was emotionally and physically abusing you and he is what ten years older then you. I am not saying loving someone who is older then you is wrong but even after him being more mature he was physically torturing you" I said.

After Meera joined my office I was really impressed by her in a week. She was hardworking and very passionate. But one day when she was working late with me in office, her boyfriend came to pick her up. That was the first time I meet Sahil.

At that very I found him very shady. And next day when Meera came to office she was behaving very weird. And I saw a mark on her on her hand it wasn't visible properly because she was wearing a full lengthened shirt and coat on it.

Flashback

"What is that Meera" I asked her pointing my finger to her hand where the mark was visible.

"Its nothing sir, I just burned myself in the kitchen, it's just a small burn mark" She said nervously, she wasn't looking at me.

I know what she is saying is not true, I can recognize the burn it's a cigarette burn. Even if she have smoking still why would someone burn themselves,  it's like someone forcefully did that to her.

"Stop lying Meera and speak up" I said.

"I am not lying sir. Its nothing" she said looking down.

"I understand some stuff are hard to talk about. But just know I am not buying your little kitchen accident story. I get it if you don't want to talk right away. But just remember I am always here if you want to talk" I said.

She went towards the door. "Remember this you don't have to save someone who hurts you, and especially if that person is physically abusing you, you dont have to go through all that. It okay to ask for help or share. And I am not saying this as a boss I am saying it as a friend. You have bright future ahead of you, you are worth for bigger stuff and don't let anyone stop you from that" I said and I meant everything I said.

She make me remember college Shehnaaz, smart,cool but really innocent. And I know how that ended for Shehnaaz I dont want this girl also to go through that.

After two days when I was working late in my office. Meera called me and she said she wanted to talk so I asked her to come to office. When she came she was in a miserable state and I understood what happened.

Later she narrated me the whole story how she started dating this Sahil guy and how she has been physically abused by him from several years. And I convinced her to file a case against him, and I help her to get through that case. As I had some connections I helped her with that. Since then we have been great friends.

I told her about Shehnaaz and all about relationship she was the one who advised me to give Shehnaaz space. And she said that Shehnaaz will definitely come around.

Since then I am hoping that Shehnaaz again falls in love with me.

Flashback ends

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED................

I know its doesn't really contain sidnaaz in this but it's very important to know Meera backstory.

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.