💖WE CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE💔

"But you love me. We are getting married soon so obviously you are in love with me" Aarthi said.

"No, I am not and you know that from begning. You always knew that. And I don't think I should remember how did I even agree to marry you in the first. If it wasn't for the deal I would have never agreed to it and you know that so all this crap what you are saying you can keep it to yourself I am least intrested to listen to you" Sidharth said.

"But Sid....." Aarthi was about say something but Sidharth cut her in middle. "I don't want listen to you. I am really tired I want to take some rest so I would like if you leave.......LEAVE" Sidharth said. Aarthi pickup her stuff and leaves.

"Right into the bait" Sidharth mutters and smiles.

***********************************************************************************************

I and Sidharth reached the office together. We both were waiting in the conference room. Exactly at five clients arrived and soon in a two hours our meeting ended after the meeting we both went to his cabin and sat the couch comfortably.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"If you want we can do something really fun" He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

He went inside his room attached to his office, seriously speaking he has very informal cabin. He comes oout and gets couple of beers with him. 

"What say we will go the terrace and enjoy these" He said.

"Definetly, come lets go" I said.

We both went to terrace, from terrace we could see the busy mumbai roads and we can hear sound horns. But still it felt good, we both sat down and started having beers.

"I didn't expect you to keep a stock of these, what a proffesionalism Sidharth" I said.

"Ha ha ha.....I know but nobody knows about these except Kushal we use to drink in my office sometimes" He said.

"And what about here, whom do you come with?" I asked 

"Nobody I come here alone, but like this when there is nobody in the office, like today or sometimes on weekends when I have work and I come to office after I am done with work or any meetings I come here. Otherwise it's hard for me to be here as everybody comes here to smoke in breaks" He said.

"You have a very informal cabin, like you have a room attached to it, thats weird" I said.

"I tend to spend more time then home" He said drinking the beer.

"why like that?" I asked.

"It's just it is better here and sometimes its more convinent also for wroking" He said.

"I never knew that college Sidharth would be this workholic. You did change a lot Sidharth" I Said.

"Even you did, who thought that innocent, sweet Shehnaaz with specs who looks like complete nerd girl became a very storng independent women, from apperence to everything you changed completely" He said.

"Come on you gotta admit I look better like this. Or you like that old me?" I asked.

"My oldself was in love with your oldself. So I guess that gives you answer" He said.

"You mean you liked me old more?" I asked being confused.

"I was in love with old you because I knew you completly now actually I really son't know the now you, and moreover no matter what I will always love you, I will still be very protective about you that's the best part of being friends, you accept the person with any flaws they have" He said.

"So in a relationship we don't?" I asked.

"We do, but relationship is more complicated. It doesn't flow as we do in friendship. Relationship remands more effort then friendship" He said.

"That's true. In a way all of us changed, none of four us same as we were in college" I said.

"Obviously not as we grow up everything around us changes, we are not kids anymore who can make mistakes and do fun around be so free. Now life is so complicated, like I don't even what is my end goal, it's like I am just lost." He said.

"True, even I feel lost, what more then what I have now, I don't think so I am really ready for anything more now" I said.

"Oh, you mean marriage, that doctor huh? What's up with that?" He asked.

"I just said whatever Chachu thinks right he can decide and I will have no issue of what his decision is" I said.

"So you are confused, so you asked Chachu to decide what makes him happy. So if not you atleast he will be happy and anyways marriage it has to happen some day so what is the much better then giving your loved ones that happiness when you truly can't love anyone else. Right? "  He said.

"Yeah" I said. And looked away not looking at him anymore.

"So what is it with Aarthi. Shef told it was more like a deal. Is it true" I asked.

"I perrsuing my higher studies in Pune, dad got sick and I didn't knew that as I was about to be done and I was having my final semester exams so mom and dad thought they will tell me once I am done. Even Aarthi was in the same college. Kushal was in Mumbai, and at that time I still didn't move on from us completely so after I was done, I came back to Mumbai and I got to know about dad being sick, and by then dad couldn't take care of comapny. So by the time I came it was pretty messed up and investors backed down after the issues. So at that time I had to take up the comapany and we were need of new investors" He said.

"Aarthi's dad came and invested in our company with a marriage proposal. My marriage with her and dad convinced me to say yes and it's been three years since you left and I said yes. After that with dad help I managed to pick the comapany up but it took us a year to be in a good position and from then we picked up fast, I use to work double and even lot of employees helped soon we were in top psotion it took us whole three years and since a year we are doing great." He said.

"So you yes so that atleast your loved ones will be happy if not you, when you specially know that you can't love anyone else" I said.

"Yes" He said looking at me.

"Seems like we both are in the same boat" I said.

"Yeah, seems like it" He said.

After that we sat there in silence for sometime, when Sidharth broke the silence.

"You told me that stalker hacked your phone and laptop, even with the camreas some how he could handle them right? " He asked.

"Yes. Why are you asking me this now" I said.

"No, there might be a possibility that can happen now again, I think so you should be more careful and be more attentive" He said.

"But he is not even in country, last year after he got out of jail he shifted to different country" I said.

"Still you be safe okay. Be more careful" He said.

"Chill, there is no chance anyone can hack my devices they are been highly secured, I did my MS in cybersecurity and ethical hacking, I am now a pro in all these, you should know this about atleast, it's on my file. I didn't became a project head just like that. " I said.

"I know that, but just be careful tonight, Okay and if you get scared call me immeditly" He said.

"Sure Sidharth, don't worry I will be fine" I said.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED............

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe. 💕