💔WALKING AWAY💔

Next day I got ready and went to college, my dad dropped me off at college, when I was waiting for Shefali near the front I saw the same car from yesterday coming there I quickly hid myself. I was damn sure that this was the car, because it had the same stupid skull sticker onthe glass at the upper corner of the car. I was so eagrly waiting to see that stalke's face. And that person got down of the car, I was so shocked to see that person.

"Sidharth" I was shocked to see him getting down of the car.

***********************************************************************************************

FLASHBACK CONTINUES...........

I just couldn't trust my eyes, I was so shocked to see Sidharth getting down from the car, how is  even that possible. There is no way that Sidharth is the stalker. He isn't, why would he ask me to stop talking to him through some stalker. Why would he become a stalker to tell me that.

I looked up and Aarthi was also getting down from the car, now I get it, it's Aarthi. Sidharth can't be the stalker. But anyways I will once check to conform whether it is Aarthi's car or not.

I left from there without anyone noticing me, I went near Kushal and Shefali was already present there. The program didn't start yet. So we were sitting on a bench. I went and sat beside Shefali.

"I was waiting for you near the front gate, and here you are didn't even inform me" I said.

"I am sorry I forgot to inform you" Shefali said.

"It's okay" I said.

And sat there silently, Kushal and Shefali were talking about something but I wasn't paying attention to any of it. Still those doubts were running in my mind.

"Kushal, do you know where was Sidharth day before yesterday night?" I asked.

"Yeah he was with me, after you guys left for shopping, he came to my house and we both were just chilling" He said.

"The whole night he was with you?" I asked.

"Yeah, he wanted to go but it was late so I asked him to stay over so he did" Kushal said.

"Why? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yes, everything is fine. I just casucally asked" I said.

It was a big relieved to know that Sidharth was with Kushal the other night. But still I wasn't really okay. Today no matter what I will get to know who is that Stalker. I am so close I need to really look into it.

While I was in my deep thoughts, Sidharth came I didn't even realise that he was standing right infront of me. 

"Hello Pumpkin" He said. I looked up and saw Sidharth staring at me.

"Hi" I said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I am fine" I said.

"Sidharth can I talk to you for a sec in private" I said.

"Yeah sure come" He said.

We both walked a bit away from Kushal and Shefali.

"What happened Pumpkin is everything fine?" He asked.

"You seem so serious if anything is bothering you tell me" He said.

"I saw you coming with Aarthi" I said.

"Is it because of that you are upset?" He said.

"No I am just asking, why didn't you come in your car?" I asked.