💝WHO LOVE ME NOT WHO DOESN'T💔

I was brought back by my Chachu he was calling out my name. "SHEHNAAZ" He was shouting from kitchen. "Coming Chachu" I said and went inside the Kitchen he gave me a sandwich. After filling my stomach I and Chachu went to my room to start packing.

***********************************************************************************************

I started packing even Chachu was helping me suddenly he got a call from work, it was an emergency he had to leave urgently.

"Shehnaaz I need to leave beta it's an emergency I will be back by dinner and no need to cook anything we will just order," Chachu said.

"Okay, you go I will manage," I said, he left for work. I put on some music in full volume and started packing stuff.

When I started packing my only thought was when did I buy all these clothes. Omg, I seriously need to stop buying stuff that I don't even need. While I was taking clothes out of the cupboard a photo album fell. It was my album, I sat on the bed and started flipping the photo album.

It had all my pictures since I was born. My dad was very fascinated with all this stuff he uses to always click pictures of mine and mom. I was a camera conscious person I use to hate to pose for pictures. There was a picture of mine on my first day of college I was so looking like a nerd with that round specs and all.

I kept the album aside went and looked at myself in the mirror. I look so different right now. I am no more wearing those specs; I am much thinner than I was in college. I looked different.

People say that pain reduces with time but that isn't true you just get used to it, but it never stops. I don't know whom to blame, I don't know whom to yell at. We made this for ourselves. Sometimes staying away from a person you love is much better than staying with them. We have written the future for ourselves but we are nowhere to be found in that.

After coming here, I never looked back. I wanted to go back I felt like giving up and going back to him but I composed myself if I go back and see that he has completely moved on and happy with his life without me I don't think so I will be able to take it. Maybe living in a fake bubble is much better than reality.

.

It's been four days since our college started, I was scared because of that arrogant senior but I saw him yesterday he did not say anything he just passed a smile and left I guess he just dropped that topic.

I was just sitting on the stairs in football ground it was a mini-stadium. Looking at a few boys playing football. Suddenly I heard the same voice from beside I was seriously looking at the game I didn't even notice when he came.

"Hello Scooty Girl," He said.

"Hi Sir," I said.

"Good you do remember. So, what are you doing here? The library is that side, should I show you the way did you got lost again. Maybe your little map in your bag will help you." He said with a smile.

I know he is being sarcastic with me. "What do you think about me. I wear specs that's why you think I will be reading all the time but I pretty much did that only in my high school but I use to have so much fun with my friend." I said.

"You better not judge a book by its cover. I do study but that doesn't mean I will just be sitting in the library and read a fictional fairy tale love story whenever I am free. I love football I like to watch it and I got my specs because of genetics my mom and dad have them so by default I got them." I said with anger.

"Ooohoo cool down Scooty girl." He said with a smile.

"And stop calling me Scooty Girl it is so annoying," I said. He laughed.