💖JUST LIVE THE MOMENT💖

Then only Uncle also came down I went hugged and him he also hugged me back, and kissed me on my forehead. When he did that I remebered my dad, he use to always do that. I was missing my parents very badly but I felt so happy after meeting Uncle and Aunty.

All four of were sitting in the living room and talking about random stuff. "How are you parents?" Uncle asked. I was about to answer them, when Shefali and Kushal walked in all us of went to meet them.

***********************************************************************************************

I was sitting on couch and scrolling down on my mobile when I saw Shehnaaz entering I turned around and looked at her, she was looking absoluetly breath taking . She was looking like a completly grown up women.

I could see the difference clearly from college and now, she is a beautiful women now I was literally staring at her. I came back from my thoughts when my mom and Shehnaaz were hugging eachother. I was so happy to see that nothing has changed between my parents and her.

Then all four of sat in living room and were taking about random stuff, soon Shefali and Kushal walked all of us went to meet them, after that we all setteled down on dinning table to eat dinner. I was continously looking at her without her noticing it. She was looking really tired.

"Where is Aarthi Sid?" My mom asked.

"She couldn't make it, as she had some work" I said, I actually lied because I was the one who asked her to stay back and not to come to dinner. From past week we are fighting a lot, she is really insecure about Shehnaaz. And she is continuosly annoying me. 

"Oh, Anyways when are you guys planning to get married" My mom asked looking at Kushal and Shefali.

"Maybe after few months, for now we both are really busy with work so maybe by end of the year or next year" Kushal said.

"Now we don't need to worry about Shehnaaz about coming to India for attenending the wedding" Shefali said while smiling looking at Shehnaaz. "Maybe she might settle back here, afterall..." Shefali said with a teasing smile looking at Shehnaaz.

"Afterall?" My Mom asked.

"It's nothing Aunty she is just talking some crap" Shehnaaz said.

"Don't be so shy Shehnaaz, afterall if everything goes well you will settel in India" Kushal said. I was so confused and I was really curious to know as well.

"What are guys talking about" My dad said.

"Nothing Uncle Shehnaaz is like meeting a guy, one of her father's friend son Rahul Takur he is a  doctor, her Chachu kind of convinced her to meet him as they sent a marriage proposal for her, so she meet him yesterday, if everything goes well they might get married" Shefali said with so much excitment.

I was so fucking angry, I mean now she is planning to get married. I mean really she is going for arrange marriage. What if he is not a good guy, marriage is a big deal she should not rush in it. 

"Great finally I guess it's a marriage season" My mom said smiling looking at Shehnaaz. "So how was the guy, did you like him" My dad asked. "He was good" Shehnaaz said.

"Check properly Shehnaaz, I mean you are talking about marriage, it's better you take your time and think about it don't rush into it, what if he is not as good as you think he is" I said.

Everybody gave me a look like what the fuck I am saying. "Why are you guys giving me that look I am just concenered" I said.

"Don't worry Sidharth, I don't really repeat my mistakes I will be really carefull this time" She said looking at me. I got it what she said. Really she thinks that "US" is a mistake for her, I got really annoyed by that. And now I was super angry.