💖DON'T LIE TO YOURSELF💔

"I am not even Sidharth, I am just using his face I am actually wearing a mask. No I actually got a plastic surgery." He said.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny" I said.

"Even I have Netflix account, I also watch movies and all. I am not a alien" He said.

"I hope you get a great life partner" I said.

"Even you" He said.

***********************************************************************************************

After that I went back to my house that night, giving an a excuse of work. But the truth was I was just feeling very I don't know what this feeling is but I was just not feeling staying there. I know this was decision to get back with Sidharth and I was quite shock that Sidharth was very much fine with it. Like he himself didn't wanted us be back together.

I know I am being very lame rightnow and unreasonable but I just expected a different reply, more like I hope for a different reply then he just being fine with it. 

Whatever it is, it is good. We getting back together is a bad idea, it might ruin our friendship again. And I can't put all that in stake for a relationship which ended seven years back. I just need to concentrate on my work not on Sidharth. And I should concentrate on Rahul more whom I might get married.

ON THE OTHERSIDE;

Sidharth, Kushal and Shefali were sitting in living room, they all stayed back in the farm house for tonight.

"So you guys aren't like together now?" Shefali asked looking at Sidharth.

"No weren't" Sidharth replied.

"Really, I thought when you guys having a conversation back there in the garden I thought you guys were planning to getting back together" Kushal said.

"No, we decided not to, I mean we caught Aarthi but that still doesn't change anything, that's what Shehnaaz said and I agree with her, Stalker or no stalker it still doesn't change anything" Sidharth said.

"No, it does. It does change everything I mean you guys broke up in the first place because of all that drama" Shefali said.

"We didn't breakup because of the stalker we brokeup because she thinks I never trusted and supported her when she needed me and in my perspective whatever I did, I did just get her back, make her feel good, normal and happy. And that's the reason we brokeup" Sidharth said.

"And so you are okay with this decision. Completely?" Kushal asked.

"Yes" Sidharth said turning around and went to the garden and sat on the ground, was sipping his drink. Kushal went and joined him. He sat beside Sidharth.

"So that is what you really want. Just being friends with Shehnaaz?" Kushal asked.

"Yeah I mean I guess so that's the right thing to do" Sidharth replied.

"Doing the right thing is doing something that you want, trust me not everything you think to do is not what you really want" Kushal said.

"And in this case I don't think just being friends is what you want and I don't think so neither that is what Shehnaaz wants either" Kushal added.

"She said it very clearly that's what she wants and when I think about it does make sense. We never broke up because of the stalker, so even after finding the stalker doesn't change anything. All this while she knew the stalker I mean that asshole, she thought he was stalker and we weren't back, so it's the same now also" He replied.

"I get it but think Sid, think about what you really want and if you feel that you want more then friendship then you should say that Shehnaaz, because she does deserve to know that, and when yo have certain feelings for someone no matter how hard you try you will fail. No matter how hard you try suppress them you can't. Don't tell me it's fine, but atleast don't lie to yourself " Kushal said. And left from there.

.

.

.

.

.

MONDAY IN THE OFFICE;

I went inside Sidharth's cabin with complete positive energy and I was atleast trying to not think about us and tonight I have a date with Rahul, I am trying so hard to be excited about our date, but I just get that excitement. 

"Can I come in" I asked standing near the door after knocking.

"yes" Sidharth said.

"Good morning" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Good morning" He replied back.

"I mailed you all the key notes of changes that clients wanted and the team has made the changes accordingly, I checked it and I am in just need of you passing it" I said.

"Sure, I look into it" He said.

"Great. And what's all the interview's about" I asked.

"You see my old assistant you use work as a spy for my ex-fiancé AKA your psychotic stalker. So we recruiting" He said.

"Good luck with that. I will take leave then and see you" I said.

"Bye" He said.

Later that day in the evening I went to meet Rahul. We went to some restaurant for dinner and I had a great time with him. I mean he was really funny and charming except that filmy dialogues in between everything was great. But no matter how hard I tried I did think about Sidharth. 

But there is no way that I am going back to him again, there is no way we can't do that, eventually we both will end up getting hurt. I just need to give Rahul a fair chance atleast. I should give me and Rahul a chance and see how it goes.

Next day morning I went to office as usual. After my meeting with my team member I was moving towards Sidharth's cabin to update him, but I clashed into someone else I saw there were papers scattered around me on the floor and I saw girl picking them up. I helped her to collect the papers. We both got up and I handed her the papers. And I had a look at the girl.

Girl was fair skin, she had bangs and was wearing specs, she was young, maybe she was in her early twenties. She was new I never saw her before. So I extended my hand.

"Hey I am Shehnaaz" I said.

"Hey I am Meera" She said, and extended her hand, we both shook our hands.

"Hey Meera I new saw you here before" I asked.

"Yeah, I am actually new. Today is my first. I am the new assistant" She said.

"Great, all the best for your first day. I will see you around" I said.

"Thanks" She replied and smiled at me, I smiled back at her. After that I made my way towards Sidharth cabin.  

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED................

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.

BACK TO FUTUREOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara