SCOOTY GIRL🛵

Aarti's voice got me out of my thoughts I looked at her. "What happened where were you lost?" She asked. "Nothing I was thinking something about work." I said while rubbing my eyes. "I am done shall we leave" She said. "yah come" I said and we both moved out after paying the bill. We both sat in the car and I gestered my driver to go. First we dropped off Arthi at her house. After wards I went back to my office to complete remaining work of mine.

***********************************************************************************************

It's my final day here in this office after this I need to go to India for six months. But I have decided whatever happens I will come back. I have no plan for staying back. After completing my work, I packed all my stuff and head back home.

My flight is at tomorrow night. I entered my house, I saw my chachu sitting on the couch watching TV. I dropped all my stuff and jumped on the couch beside Chachu.

"How was your day?" He asked while looking at the TV.

"What do you expect as usual. I need to start packing I will be leaving tomorrow night" I said."Need a hand," He asked with a smile.

"I don't get it why are you so happy to send me away?" I asked.

"I am not happy that I am sending you away, but this is needed for you. And I need to talk to you about something." He said while looking at me.

"About what?" I asked.

"About your marriage." He said with a serious look. "You got a be kidding me. You are single and you want me to get married." I said. "I knew that you are going to say this, but that's important. You are just missing out on that happiness." He said.

"Then why don't you get married. Why did you miss out?" I asked. "I loved a girl so much but eventually due to some issues we got separated and after that, I never felt like moving on. By the time I have realized I missed out all chances I had." He said.

"I know that you also loved him so much and I know you still do; I want you to choose something Shehnaaz whether you still be loving him and hating him or letting the past go and move on with your life and give a chance for happiness in life. It's been seven years since you came here, I think it's enough time I have given you but you are still stuck in your past." He said.

"I know I am not like that typical father type person but I have no one except you I want you to be happy. I might not be as good as your father, how well he managed his family. But I love you and I want you to be happy, have your own family." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Chachu why are you saying like this you the best chachu I love you so much. You are the only family I have. I am happy I have you maybe if you think about marriage, I might get a Chachi as well what was her name again Lexi." I said. We both left a laugh.

"I didn't know that you are so emotional and all. You were supposed to be cool chachu" I said. "I am still cool. Enough of emotional talk come I will make for you to eat." He said while getting up from the couch and walked towards Kitchen.

"Yah and Ramu and his wife will be there for you as helpers in house. I talked to them they are so excited to meet you." He said. A smile was plastered on my face. "Yah even I am excited to meet them," I said.

Ramu kaka and Laxmi aunty were close to me since my childhood. As both my parents are doctors, they were always busy with their work even at nights they need to go for some emergencies. Like that they went that day but I never expected that they will never return home. .

I got ready for the first day of my college and went down. I saw my parents were at the table already having their breakfast. "Good morning dad and mom." I greeted them they both looked at me smiled and greeted me back. I sat with them we all had our breakfast with our random talks I love my parents they are just like my friends. I am not an outgoing person I get nervous in front of crowds.

In school, I use to just sit in a corner and read. I love being like that but my best friend and one and only friend Shefali is not like me she is a complete outgoing and party girl. She was famous in our school not like me. Everybody uses to make fun of me they use to call me Chashmish. Thank god I and Shefali are in the same college at least I have someone. It's my first day I am nervous I just hope it goes well. "Shehnaaz I have a surprise for you," He said. "What is it?" I asked with excitement.

"Come I will show," Dad said. I looked at my mom she smiled at me I went out with my dad only to find a black scooty parked in the garage. I was excited after looking at it I hug my dad. "Thanks, Dad," I said while hugging him he also hugged me back. "Even I am there," My mom said from behind I went and hugged her as well.

I got all my stuff and went outside. My dad gave me the keys and I sat on the scooty my dad came to me and placed a helmet on my head. "Be careful okay" He said. "I will be safe," I said with a smile. "And don't be nervous just have fun." He said. "I will," I said kissed him on the cheek and waved at my mom, and left for college.

But on the first day of my college on I fucked up I was searching parking place then only I hit a car. I was shit scared when I saw the owner of the car got out of the car. He was tall and his hair was falling on his forehead. He was looking hot. But I was really scared I didn't know what to do. He was yelling at me I even told him that I will pay him back but he said he didn't want money.

Then what does he want, he could just drop the topic. Then I got to know that he is my senior I am dead literally on first I had to hit my senior's car only. I always jump right in pit. Fuck my life afterward we left.

I met Shefali she already made two friends. But I ended up pissing off my senior. I narrated the whole story Shefali. She was just laughing I got pissed.

"Shehnaaz was he at least hot?" She asked.

"Seriously Shef I am here telling my problem and you are laughing on it moreover you are asking me he is hot. You know what leave it I am going" I said.

"Where are you going, we still have time for lecture Ms. Scholar," She said.

"I know I just needed to submit some of my documents. I am going to administrative office I will directly come to class." I said and left from there.

After submitting my documents. I went to my class but I couldn't find it I even called but she didn't lift my call I guess her phone was silent. I went down was looking at building outlook I genuinely thought that it could help.

Suddenly I heard a voice and I turned. He was the same arrogant senior guy he was looking at me with a smirk. He said he would help. My thought maybe it was all a trap he might take me to some room and lock me up. Then I was like whatever I agreed to go with him.

But he gave me this stupid nickname "Scooty girl" such a shitty nickname but at least it is much better than my high school nicknames. He dropped me off in my class. I was nervous when I looked at class it was filled with students. I was preparing myself. Before entering I smiled at him and went inside. .

I was brought back by my Chachu he was calling out my name. "SHEHNAAZ" He was shouting from the kitchen. "Coming Chachu" I said and went inside the Kitchen he gave me a sandwich. After filling my stomach, I and Chachu went to my room to start packing.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED........

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe. 💕