❤YOU DID COME A LONG WAY❤

I entered his cabin, Sima left me near the door and left me. I knocked on the door. "Come in" A loud voice came from the room. I entered the cabin, he looked at me, he was shocked looking at me. "Good morning MR. Shukla" I said. "Good morning Ms. Gill," he said, "Come take a seat," He said, I came and sat on the chair opposite him. 

***********************************************************************************************

"So you are new project head, quite surprising," He said looking at me. "Why? Didn't you check?" I asked. "I didn't I was busy with other projects and all, my one of the best and very trustworthy employees took care of it so I didn't know it was you," He said. "If it was me you wouldn't have been okay with it right," I said with a smile.

"I keep professional and personal life different, I don't like to mix them," He said, "Anyways I hope it will great to collaborate with Retro solutions," He said, "I need details of your employees I would like to select my team by myself," I said.

"No need I will ask my one of the project head to select the team," He said. "Sorry, but as I am the project head I would like to select a team by myself," I said. "Ms. Gill I guess you are forgetting that it's my office and here things will happen in my way," He said.

"I very well know that it's your office, but I hope you know this that, I am not your employee I don't work for your company I am just a representative for my company, so I don't think I find it necessary to take your orders," I said with a smile. I can see that by each passing second he is getting really angry.

"Ms. Gill I won't tolerate any kind of disrespect and I guess you are very well aware of my power," He said. I laughed at his statement, "I would like to repeat myself, Mr. Shukla I don't work here or neither I am going to stay in this country once I am done with this project I will go back, and if you manage to fire me from Retro I can still manage to land myself a good Job" I said.

"But what will happen to you, after all, you have a big dream of opening your branch over there as well," I said with a smile. "What do you mean?" He asked. "What you think I am dumb, a person who is always in it for profit somehow invested so much money in a company which is in so much loss, why would you waste so much money unless you get something out of it, so to open your branch in there you need solid support which Retro Solutions can provide if you help them with this branch, so I guess now that all falls in place. Am I right Mr. Shukla" I said.

"I must say you truly did change a lot, from a person who use to trust a person so easily you did come a long way Ms.Gill," He said. "So I guess I can take a leave now," I said and went towards the door, "And send me the details I will decide my team," I said. "Ms. Gill my PA Paras will accompany you, he will show your way to your cabin and yeah he will give you the details," He said.

I left the cabin and a guy was standing outside, he was paras he accompanied me to my cabin, the whole day pass by selecting team, it was kind of hectic after that I left, I was waiting at the down of the office I was trying to book a cab, but I guess due to rain nobody was coming, I live almost outskirts of the city.

As my parents were doctors they always wanted to live in a peaceful place away from all the noise and all. Suddenly I saw Paras coming towards me.

"I can drop you," He said, "No need," I said trying to look for cabs on my phone. It was my first day in the office and today in launch he was flirting with me like nobodies business. I am not going with this creep asshole.

"It's raining, come I will drop you, it wouldn't be a problem," He said. "No Need, I am not coming with you," I said.

Suddenly a black color car stopped in front of us, the windows dropped down, I saw Sidharth looking at us, "Any problem?" He said. "Yeah, due to rain I am unable to get a cab," I said. "Come I will drop you. Hop in"Sidharth said.

"I will drop her, You go, home sir," Paras said. "Did ask I for your stupid opinion" Sidharth said. 

"No sir, sorry sir," Paras said and left. I got into the car, "Thanks" I said. "You are welcome," He said. The journey was silent, I was getting bored. On the whole journey, we didn't talk anything.

We reached my house, We both were still inside the car. "Would you like to come in for a coffee?" I asked. "Anyways even it's raining so?" I said. "Fine I will come in," He said. We both went inside the house. "Don't judge, I am also coming now, so it's not really in great shape" I said. We both sat on the couch.

"No matter what I would still love this place we had some great memories here," He said. We both looked at each other.

FLASHBACK;

After that incident yesterday night, I was thinking about it the whole day, I was done with all my classes so I and Shefali went back home. I told her everything that happened. I didn't meet Sidharth the whole day, I kind of deliberately ignored meeting him, because I know if I meet him he would have so many questions about yesterday, I just didn't want him to be worried so it's better if I stay quiet and not tell him anything.

Tonight also my parents are busy in the hospital, it's very common for them. Most of the time I stay all alone in my house, when I was a kid I used to have a caretaker, but now I am a big girl I don't need someone to babysit me.

I was getting bored, then only I got a call, Sidharth's name flashed on my mobile screen, it was almost midnight I picked up his call.

"Hello," I said.

"Come out," He said.

"Now?" I asked.

"Yes, I am waiting at the backside of your house, so little princess come out I am waiting for you. Fast!" He said. I went and looked through my window. I saw him standing by leaning on the car. He looked at me.

"Come down," He said.

"It's late and it's cold outside I don't want to come out now," I said.

"I want to meet you Pumpkin, just come down," He said.

"I can't down, but you can come inside," I said.

"Are you sure? Your parents?" He said.

"They are out, they will not be back tonight, so come in," I said.

"Empty house and you are asking me to come in? What are your intentions Pumpkin?" He said with a smile.

"So Mr. Shukla just stand there, don't come in," I said.

"NO! I am coming" He said and hung up the call.

I went down to open the door. I opened the door he stood there and smiled at me. "Come in," I said. He came in and was looking around. And he comfortably sat on the couch in the living room. 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

The flasback will continue in next update. I hope now nobody will have any kind of confusion about past and present. From now onwards I will mention.

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕