💔STUCK IN THIS NIGHTMARE💔

"I never said this before but, after you left Sidharth was completely miserable and he drifted himself apart from us for months, that time only Aarthi grew closer to him. So please don't take any wrong step when guys aren't ready. Once you try to patch up a old wound it's hurts more then before. So do it only once you are ready to bear the concequences" She added.

"Come lets go back" She said.

"I will come I just need a minute" I said. "Okay"She said and left the washroom. Tears fell down from my eyes.

***********************************************************************************************

Here we are all four of us waiting for flight to take off, and I and Sidharth sitting together. ThankGod Aarthi couldn't come. Poor thing she tried really hard to come but she couldn't make it. 

Obviously she will try really hard to come, as she just can't leave me and Sidharth together without her watch. I am so happy that she isn't  coming. Its not like I am so jealous of her, its more of her being so annyoing that makes it hard to tolerate her.

And we both are again sitting here with this awkward silence, it's getting really irritating now. Shit we don't even have any work related stuff as well to talk.

"So Rahul couldn't make it huh?"  He asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah he is kind of busy" I said.

"So what's happening between you and Rahul anyways? Did you decide?" He asked.

"I don't know I mean Chachu asked me about it. And I kind of said okay, it's been three months and everything is going well and my family known his for really long time and they all are sweet to me. Moreover I didn't find anyone yet that I could marry, and Chachu wants me to settle down and even I want to so I think I will proceed" I said.

"So you are said yes to marry him. Dr. Rahul Thakur?" He said.

"Yes I just said whatever you want Chachu and he said he will talk to Rahuls parents and take next step" I said. Though I don't know why I am marrying Rahul, or said yes to that. I just couldn't take this anymore, I mean Rahul he is a great guy, so what's wrong in it.

"So you wouldn't be going back to US now?" He asked.

"No I will after this project is done, but I will come back after a year and take up the charge of India's branch" I said.

"Great all the best soon to be Mrs. Thakur " He said and looked away.

"Thankyou soon to be husband of Ms. Aarthi Singh" I said and looked away. 

It was a late night flight almost everybody slept till the time the take off, I hate these stupid delays. I just want to reach fast this is a painful journey. And great that I didn't even charge my phone and now it's dead. How stupid I am. I closed my eyes and I don't know when sleep took over me. 

I woke up when someone was shaking my shoulder. I unwinnlingly opened my eyes I see Sidharth shaking my shoulders, and then I realised in which position I was sleeping. I was sleeping resting my head on his shoulder. I sat straight then I saw we landed and I got up and took my stuff and we both got down with Kushal and Shefali.

After we got in cab and reached our destination and checked into our room,it was actually a beach house, it was beautiful. Shefali and Kushal were sharing the room obiviously and I and Sidharth had different rooms but we all the three rooms were in the first but Shefali and Kushla's room were in the another room and ours we in another corner of the floor.

It was really late and all of us were really tired because of the work and travelling, so we all went into our rooms and doozed off. But I was in my thoughts, I was living in those memories. When all of us were really happy.

Flashback......

Its been three weeks since that incident, all of us were really busy with exams and Sidharth was also been really busy with exams and football. So we didn't really meet eachother, even in college it was more like we were having small talks.

Since then even that weird stranger didn't text me and show up. Sometimes I seriously think was all that true are did I just imagine all those stuff. I mean it felt real I don't think so it was anyway imagination.

That night we went to Sidharth's farm house, as all of our exams are done and it's been really long time since we both spent time together. We thought it would be good if spend night out. We both were sitting in the balcony in first floor and gazing at sky.

"I know I didn't tell you this till now but I wanna tell you now that I really like you and you are really important to me" He said looking at me. I smiled looking at him and he leaned in to kiss me. 

We both started to kiss eachother, I sat on his lap. This time the kiss was really passionate and it wasn't really sweet I could feel that he was bitting my lips. Then moved  to my neck and started giving kisses over there.

His hands moved to my shirt bottons, I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"It's okay I can wait if you don't want to, no need to do it"  He said looking at me.

"No I want this, it's completely fine, but it's just it is my first time and I am just kind of nervous" I said.

"It's okay nothing to nervous about. If you feel in anyway uncomfortable, tell me to stop and I will stop okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said and smiled at him. 

Then he took of shirt and we made love. It was painful but I felt good. Sidharth not even for sec made me uncomfortable. Rightnow we are lieing on the bed and I was sunggling more into him and slept.

Flashback Ends......

Everything was beautiful but suddenly everything was ruined. I don't know whom to blame, but I do why I think Sidharth is accountable for ruinning our relationship just once he just trusted me, we would never stuck in this nightmare.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay Safe.💕