🌸Chapter 25🌸

Chapter 25: I'm here.

Just let you all know there's been a time skip. Without further ado, Let's hop right in.

..................

Third pov

So it's currently a day before Jungkook's big crenation thingy. The moment where he'll be crowned ruler and alpha of the pack and Taehyung plans to reveal his identity. Taehyung's currently in his room, having deep thoughts on the to be day at hand. He was nervous and scared. What will he think? Will he change his mind after finding out? Will he hate me? Will he act like he care at the start and then use me then push me away? Thoughts like these where all that filled his mind.

He was deep in his thoughts that he didn't hear his brother enter his room. He was out of it.

"Tae."

"Taehyung!" His brother yelled his name, finally getting his attention.

"y-yeah.." Taehyung responded, final snapped out of his thoughts.

"what where you think so long and hard on?" Jin asked,now moving from the doorway and walking over towards his bed.

Taehyung nodded nothing.

"You sure. You looked out of it..." Jin asked again,now seated on the bed.

"Yeah I'm sure hyung..." Taehyung tried to convince his brother.

Jin didn't bought it but didn't press it since his brother could always talk to him when he felt like it.

"..okay. Just know I'm always here when you need me okay.." Jin told his brother,making him now he as someone he could always lean an at home or when ever.

"Thank you hyungie~" Taehyung smile.

Jin ruffled his fluffy bed hair and smiled.

"I love you taebear."

"I love you too hyungie~"