🌸Chapter 53🌸

Chapter 53: The King's Birthday pt.1-morning moaning

.....................

Edited

Taehyung pov-

It currently another bright and sunny day in Jungkook's bed and at his parent's mansion. I was the first to wake up in our shared room as the other guys probably were up and about while some still asleep. I was stuck safely in Jungkook's arms, unable to move or escape from his hold on me. I smiled to myself as I stared at his beautiful sun-kissed body as the sun rays from the window met his skin. Without a moment of hesitation from my hand, I reached out to touch his hair as I ruffled it softly. A hummed I got in response from him.

Jungkook's eyes suddenly open and were met with my honey-colored ones.

"Good morning angel~..." His morning voice greeted me.

I lowed my head towards his face, reaching his lips, and gave him a peek.

"Good morning koo and Happy birthday~" I spoke with the sweetest and cheered voice I could and smiled brightly at him. His eye lit with joy and smiled brightly, showing his bunny tooth on full display for only me to see.

"Thank you angel~" He responded and pulled me into a nice and passionate kiss. I loved every second of it. Before I knew it, I was under his touch and him hovering over me, starting deep within my soul seductively, I felt my body on fire.

He began to kiss me more and more passionately which soon turn into kisses of desire and want. I hummed in every moment as his soft cherry lips touch my skin. I felt like my body could ignite at any moment, I was on fire.

I began to droll and my eyes soon turn to sain(like when he's losing his mind over begin horny) 

Jungkook soon stopped his kissing all over me and stared into my eyes yet again, lost for words. His eyes soon turn a bright red ruby color, he was going into runt?

"Koo?" I called his name out, my hand on his cheek.

He took my hand away and began to kiss it, his red eyes still on display.

"Your eyes look so beautiful..." I spoke without hesitation as I was amazed and breath taken by his newly painted orbs.

"Not as Beautiful as you angel~..." He spoke after kissing my hands.

I blushed neithertheless.

"Shall we go further my love?~" Jungkook asked for permission as he bit my hand at the end of his sentence. I hissed a bit, but to him, it was like a moan. I could tell that he was getting horny and needy for me, based on his eyes as he was in runt by his body gestures and poster. Mostly, the look in his eyes,  he stared deep into my soul.

I shook my head 'yes' and spoke, "Yes."

His lips soon formed a seductive smirk which made my heartbeat in an instant as it was going faster and faster, excited by Jungkook's doing.

"Do whatever you want with me koo~" I spoke yet again, this time more seductively and more alluring.

"As you wish...angel~" Jungkook spoke and he went for it.

He began to kiss me all over while biting my skin, leaving teeth marks and hickeys. I moaned in pleasure at his touch. His sweet lips and mouth got my skin fired up and leaving me needy and wanting.

Not too long after, we were in a heat mating session and my mind was lost as Jungkook kept pounding and pounding away within. Since I remembered that I was carrying our pup, I made sure to warn him to take it slow and not go too fast. He did just that, thinking I was probably not well or something, he took things slow but damn was he good. Though he wasn't going as fast as he would normally, he was making me lose my mind by every thrust he made.