🌸Chapter 32🌸

Chapter 32: The Childhood Friend.

Third pov

Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Yoongi and Baekhyun made their way towards the forest where everything was set up. There where wooden seats and tables gathered in different spots. A bar like setting where food was kept even though another venue was at the mansion as well. A big forest themed stage where the Now alpha king will past his crown is elder son of the pack. Everything was set and gonging according to the plan.

The group then went over to a table and sat there. That was their spot for the evening events to occur. They began talking until Namjoon made his way towards them.

Dressed in a black ripped jeans, a back T-shirt and a jacket with a sliver Cain and white shoes, he walked over to the groups table and hugged Jin from behind.

Jin knew immediately who it was, after all he smelt his mate scent the moment his hormone where in the right distance for his wolves sense to smell him.

"Hi baby." Namjoon whispered in his ears.

Jin turned around and hugged his mate. Everyone at the table looked at the couple and smiled.

They then pulled and away.

"wow hyung, you look great" Tae complimented.

"yeah Joon, I'm impressed ."Yoongi added.

"Its the first I've seen you going all out yet not so much..I wonder who you were trying to impressed~ "Jimin spoke with a cheeky tone.

Namjoon then turn to Jin and looked him in the eyes. "My lovely mate here of course~" 

Jin blushed at his every so handsome and loving boyfriend.

"what took you so long?" Jin asked.

"I'm sorry I didn't arrive with you, I was helping a friend out with something." Namjoon explained.

"oh.."

*Jin wolf sniffed a unknown scent from his mate*

"who where you with Joon?..I don't know this unknown scent coming off of you.." Jin spoke, wanting to know who the scent had belong too.

Everyone agreed with Jin. Everyone but Baekhyun knew what was up, he however choose not to say and see what was going to happen.

"I smell it too hyung, what is that?"-Taehyung asked. 

"It smells...feminine too.." Jimin added.

..are you cheating on my Joon..?" Jin asked shocked.

Jimin and Taehyung gasped.

"w-what?..I would never."-Namjoon.

"Then why do I smell a female wolf on you?"

"that's because-

before he could finish a female wolf appeared beside Namjoon.

"umm..Hi you must me Namjoon's mate." The girl gave a light smile.

"yes and you are?" Jin asked, but then his wolf smelt the familiar unknown smell again.

"oh I'm y/n a friend of Namjoon."

"I couldn't help not heard you asking Namjoon where is was and why he had my smell." He spoke.

Jin was in confusion at this point but kept quite and let the girl continue.

"I'm a childhood friend of Namjoon here and while I was helping with the décor of this event, I asked him to help me with some heavy stuff. I hope you're not mad and no longer think Namjoon hyung is cheating on you.." She bowed at her final words.

Jin was shocked and tried to make the girl stop bowing.

"no no it's no need for bowing." he panicked

"I was the one at fault here for think such a think." Jin admitted.

"no you're not, I should have been more straight forward."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." 

They both kissed it out.

while Jimin, y/n and Taehyung awed at the sight.

Baekhyun chuckled and Yoongi just sat their watching it all.

All 7 wolves, Jimin, Yoongi, Baekhyun, Taehyung, Y/n, Jin and Namjoon sat at the big wooden table and waited for the show while talking to pass the time.

Taehyung however couldn't stop wondering what Jungkook was up too.