🌸Chapter 34🌸

Chapter 34: Mate

Third pov

Taehyung was elated once he had gotten a hold of Jungkook's scent for the first time in days. The sight and smell of him was all that Taehyung needed to put his mind at ease..or so he thought once the crowning was over.

His wolf within howled mentally. "Mate"

Taehyung had no idea what was happening but for reason his body was getting hot. He noticed that the night wasn't hot at all nor cold, and he wasn't wearing that much cloths to make his body heat  up like this, what was happening to his body.

"I still can't believe the cold hearted Jungkook's the new pack leader." Y/n let out sarcastically.

"Be careful y/n we don't him hearing you talking like that" Hoseok Joked, he was at another table with his other wolf brothers and sisters so he couldn't sit with them when Jungkook was getting crowded.

"Yeah, he might kill us" Namjoon joked along.

Three wolves now laughing.

"Let's get some drinks guys" Yoongi spoke.

Yoongi, Y/n, Namjoon and Hoseok left the table.

Jin chuckled at the lil group.

"So what now guys?" Jimin asked a little amused.

"Idk actually, our mates or over their acting like total goof balls along with y/n and hobi.."

"so taetae..aren't you gonna go see Jungkook~?" Jimin spoke, tone cheeky and lips formed a smirk.

Jin turned his direction to Tae and Jimin had done. what was weird was Taehyung not speaking.

"tae?.." Jin called.

"are you okay taetae?.." Jimin asked worried.

Taehyung who's head was once down, lifted it and left his stomach..

"I-I do..don't know..h-hyung." Taehyung tried to speak. Saliva was slowly tripping from his mouth as he tried to speak. His voice was low and stuttering, kinda weak. He was giving off a sweet smell as well.

"oh no" Both Jimin and Jin let out.

"what do we do Jin hyung?" Jimin asked worried.

"we gotta get him out of here Jimin. now!" Jin exclaimed.

Jimin and Jin then quickly got up and took Taehyung in their embrace trying to make his sweet scent with theirs and theirs mates. In doing so they hope other horny alphas won't try anything.

They were an their way to the car when suddenly a wolf appeared.

*sniff* *sniff*

"I smell something sweet~"

Jimin and Jin with Taehyung stepped back in their tracks.

"could it be that one of you are in heat~?" the wolf asked.

"let me guess, you're a horny one ain't you." Jimin spoke with sas, hiding his fear. While doing so, he mind linked Yoongi to come get him with the other's explaining the situation.

The angry wolf growled low and farce.

"How dear a hoe like you talk to me! a Alpha like that!" The horny wolf was getting angry.

The said wolf began to take steps forward.

The other wolves took steps back.

In the process of the two omegas moving, Taehyung began to whimper at the aura he was sensing from the angry alpha before them. The other two soon fall victims to this aura as well.

The reason why Taehyung was the first to feel it was because he was under going heat and at this point he is weak.

The three boys soon fell to their knees as the alphas aura was getting stronger and stronger. More wolves began to crowd as they had senced on alpha releasing his/her aura and they wanted to see what was up.

While wolves began to move to their location, some began to act strange as the wolf before the three omegas here is currently acting. They began to get out of control as Taehyung's sweet scent was getting to their minds. They were getting horny.

Not a minutes too late before anything had happened; Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Bakeyun and y/n came rushing.

They all stood around the three and growled at all the horny wolves.

They horny wolves growled back.

Some where backing off as Yoongi, y/n and Namjoon were powerful alphas but 4 still remained as they were a little more powerful.

Yoongi, y/n and Namjoon then took it into their hands as they grouped up against the other wolves to protect their mates and friends.

Growling.

Fangs.

Clashing.

A wolf fight was happening and it soon came to a stop once Jungkook appeared.

Everyone froze at the sight of the alpha and the powerful and strong aura he was letting out.

"Let go of my friends." He ordered, his voice stern and cold, dark and murderous.

The once horny alphas let go and fell to the floor, bowing for forgiveness.

Jungkook's friends got up and went to Taehyung, Jimin and Jin.

"how is he guys." Namjoon asked.

"He's getting worst thanks to those guys." Jimin let out with hate.

Jungkook walked over to them and took Taehyung into his embrace in a bridal style.

"No one touches what is mine Ever.Again." He words more terrifying and dark. He was angry.

The wolves which crowded the scene, lowered their heads in abeyance.

Jungkook then left the scene as the once crowded wolves went away and his friends now left alone.

"Will Taehyung be ok?" y/n asked.

Jimin and Jin smiled. "He'll be fine."

"He's with his mate after all." Baekhyun spoke, coming out of nowhere.