🌸Chapter 26🌸

Chapter 26: Dress to impress Pt I.

Third pov

It's a day before Jungkook's crowning as the pack leader after hi father. Jungkook's at his family mansion going over important information with his father and brother at his side while hi mom was doing the preparation for the ceremony.

Taehyung and Jimin are currently at the mall, both looking for outfits to wear for the big day. Jimin wanted to make the younger feel confident once again as well as get back memories like they used too when younger and shopping for outfits. The two duos. The most unbreakable friendship ever seen.

They were at XXX fashion mall. Taehyung was walking up and down the clothing section, looking for something that peeked his interest. While, Jimin was on the other side of the store, looking as well. With both boys having no luck, they meted at the end of each section.

"No luck?" Jimin asked.

"No luck." Taehyung responded defeated.

"Hey, don't feel down, remember we still have time plus there's like a hundred stores in this place." Jimin commented.

Taehyung felt hope returning.

Jimin smiled and placed his hand over his shoulder. "Cheer up tiger."

Taehyung smiled at this.

After going in and out of many,many,many stores. They both felt like they will never find something that will peek there interest.

sigh.

"How are we gonna find a outfit that we desire and want?" Taehyung let out, both now sitting on a wooden bench at the side of a fountain, located at the center of the mall.

"...I'm sure we'll find something soon.." Jimin let out. Not wanting to give up hope.

After a few more minutes of searching they soon find their way at a story called, Crisen Moon Butek. 

"Wow.." Both boys let out. Both captivated by the stores artitecture and beauty in it's visual and decoration. The store was of a night sky theme but seemed like of the galaxy. There was a huge moon symbol on the front of the store, as it must be it's logo, A crisen Moon. The surrounding area of the entrance to the store was filled with aesthetic wolf/moon goddess vibes.

"should we go in that one next Hyung?" Taehyung asked, staring at the store, feeling compelled to step in.

"..y-yeah.Let's go." Jimin let out. Also captivated by the store. Feeling as if they were being compelled to enter.

Ding.

The doorbell rang.

The inside of the store was of a tavern medieval time but mixed with a little modernness in the right area.

They began to walk around in hopes of finding e one but no luck.

"Not even in such a place as this can we get what we desire." Jimin let out defeated.

As they were about to leave a woman appear.

Her presence was aesthetic as it holds so much power in her aura which felt and filled with grace,beauty and royalty. Who is this person?