🌸Chapter 2🌸

Chapter 2 :|: Mate?

°°°

Edited

Third Point 0f View-

Taehyung could now smell the scent of the thing he was drown to appeared before him. The sent was so strong, it made his inner-wolf longing. The scent smelled of coconut oil mixed with the scent of chocolate, It was a guy but not just any guy, it was his mate. Since Taehyung had masked his sent before he got to school his mate didn't now that he was an omega neither the less his mate. 

The reason begin why he masked his own sent was that he knew that there'd be some thirsty ass alphas who would go after him, he didn't want himself to be in danger like the other omegas that where sadly abused.

[Flash-Back: This morning before school]

Taehyung had just got out of the shower drenched with water, he went into his draws and took what he was planning to wear to school out and laded them on the bed.

After he was now all dressed he went inside the draw of his bedside table that was to the left side of the bed and took out his special perfume which was what he uses to get rid of his omega sent. He uses this every-day since he doesn't want to be found out by any thirsty looking alphas and since it also doesn't hurt him unlike the pills he used to take before he started using the perfume.

He would had offer his brother Jin some since he's also cares and worries for him, but lucky for him he had already found his alpha mate and one true love. So he was marked by Namjoon, Taehyung's now future brother-in law so he was safe.

[Now with Jungkook]

After hearing what is mate said he tried his utmost best to move as fast has he could away from the door he was blocking so his mate could pass him. During the process of doing so he could sense that his wolf was not under his control has it would normally be, but he tried his hardest to make it be as it once was, at least until is mate was at a distance from him.

His mate then made his way towards the door entering the class which so happened to be where Taehyung was now headed.

After a few seconds after his mate entered the class, a certain someone made his way towards Taehyung.

"Hi, sorry about my brother's attitude, he's always like this...I hope you will forgive him" someone spoke politely to Taehyung apologizing for his brother's rude reaction.

To Taehyung's surprise he looked up to see a tall masculine guy standing before him with a cute smile plastered on his face, he had black raven like hair, brown eyes which where lighter than is mate's and had a sincere expression. Taehyung could sense he was a Alpha but not just any Alpha, pure blooded one too just like is mate. "What! my mate as a brother?" He thought to himself surprised.

He then quickly spoke not causing a awkward silence. "it's okay, no need to apologize since it's not your fault, he's rude"

The guy then made a little chuckle and spoke, "My name is Baekhyun what's your name?"

"My name's Kim Taehyung but you can call me Taetae or Taehyung if you like" he made a boxy smile and spoke.

"Nice to meet you Taetae"

Taehyung blushed by the name the guy choose to call him by.

 Baekhyun then spoke saying. "It was nice meeting you Taetae, but sadly I must to head to class now, but I hope to see you soon" he spoke with a little sad expression showing.

"I hope to see you soon" He replied waving goodbye and headed into the classroom. Lucky for him the teacher wasn't there yet are else he would be 5 minutes late.

He quickly went to the sent which was at the back of the class where no one was sitting in and saw Jungkook. He was sitting in a chair at the right side of him resting on his hands which were crossed on top on his desk which his head was resting on.

"His he tired or something?" Taehyung thought to himself. While staring at the figure just a few inches away from him.

He stared at the figure for about 2 minutes until he(Jungkook) spoke and said.

" What's the problem? is there something that your looking for?" he spoke has his face was tilted up to the surface of his arms and was now facing Taehyung.

Taehyung just stood there dumbfounded, when thankfully for him the teacher appeared and was now about to start the class. Because that Taehyung's eyes quickly face the front of the class which the teacher was standing at before the whiteboard ready to start teaching his new class.

The raven mate on the other hand stared at the figure which was to his left, Taehyung until he got bored since he wasn't really looking at him anymore and rested his head on his arms again, bored from the lesson.

[After class Ended]

The raven got up from the chair he was sitting on and existed the classroom. After he left Taehyung took a deep breath of relief. He was of course sad that his mate left not knowing of his existence but kinda okay since he wanted his wolf to behave itself and try to make his body calm again.

After calming himself, Taehyung took up his bag which he had on his chair and placed it on his back, he took up the books he had on his desk headed for his next class. Once he got to the door to exit the room he saw a familiar face, it was Baekhyun.

"Hey Taetae" he spoke cheerfully

" Hey Baekhyun what's up" he replied also cheerfully

"how was class?" Baekhyun spoke.

"it was stressful but okay for some parts" he replied with a sigh.

"it will be like that sometimes but it I'll get better" he spoke making a wise expression and doing hand gestures.

Taehyung laughed at his new friend hilarious actions and so did he.

"what class do you have next" one spoke wiping away his tears from laughing to much.

"chemistry and you?" The other comment looking at the other with Aww eye's.

"Same" the other spoke happily.

"then let's go before were late" the other spoke happily, energetic since they now had class together.