🌸Chapter 1🌸

Chapter 1:|: Starting 0f A New.

°°°

Edited 

[Present Day]

Third Point 0f View-

It was the beginning of a new school year and semester for Taehyung, he and his brother were attending college.. They were both grown boys, old enough to take care of themselves and each other.

it was 8 in the morning when Taehyung heard his brother Jin calling for him saying that breakfast was now ready and should get dress for school before they were late for their classes. with that Taehyung yarned his sleepy-ness away and went start into the bathroom. 

He took his tooth-brush which was on the sink of the bathroom which was in a purple cup and squeezed toothpaste on top of it and started brushing his teeth while looking at the mirror which was above the bathroom sink. when he was finished brushing his teeth he washed his mouth out and placed the things he used back in the position they were once in.

He then took off his clothes and went into the shower, cleansing his body, making it pure and clean. He bend his head under the water, making him more awake. since his hair was now drenched in water and body now clean, he got out of the shower and got himself dressed for school. 

He then went into the kitchen where his brother was waiting for him to have breakfast and sat down. He said good morning with his signature boxy smile and went start into the food. He took up the fork which lad flat on the plate and began to taste the pancakes. His eyes sparkled like gems in the sun, he loved his brother's cooking since he was like a chef, it reminded him of his grandmother and mother's cooking since every-time either of them where in the kitchen cooking a meal Jin was always there watching their every move which resulted in him being a pro cooker.

Jin smiled at how his brother's mouth was filled with food yet he still took the fork ready to take another bite.

"Hey, there's more where that came from, why the rush?" he said smiling.

"I know, but I can't help but wanting to eat your cooking as if it was the last meal I would ever eat" he replied defending his self mouth filled with pancake and syrup dripping from his lips.

Jin laughed and so did the younger.

When they were finally finished with there breakfast, they washed there plates in the kitchen sink and headed for school.

***

[17 minutes later]

[Location: At School]

 Taehyung was at his lockers while Jin had headed to his class since they both had different classes and would only see each-other: at home, after-school, during lunch-time or when their teachers wasn't at school.

"Taehyung-ahh!"

"Jiminie!"

"Taehyung-ah!"

They both ran into a huge hug. Embracing each other and Smiling like crazy, they both spoke.

"How are you Taehyung?" Jimin asked smiling at his best friend

" I'm okay Jiminie, how have you been? I missed you like crazy"

" I missed you too Tae" they both huge again but let go when a growl was heard from behind Jimin. Taehyung was shook by the sound and pulled away from his friend.

Jimin then made an annoyed yet excited expression. He quickly turned around towards the growling Wolf and huge him giving him a kiss on the lip. 

"Stop it babe, Taehyung is my best friend, don't be like that". with that he let out a sigh

"Sorry babe, but you know how I get when I see you with others". Yoongi stated.

Jimin smiled 

"babe?". Taehyung was confused.

Jimin then turned around to see a shocked Taehyung in-front of him speechless, he had a lot to explain.

When Jimin had told Taehyung everything, Yoongi was beside his mate.

Taehyung smiled and spoke," I'm so happy for you Jiminie" as he smiled showing his little  boxy smile, Jimin chuckle in response to Tae's reaction. 

The bell then rang signaling them that it was now time for them to get to class. They all stood up from the table(cause they changed locations to explain) and bid their goodbyes but before they left Jimin told Taehyung to meet him in the canteen after his classes so he could talk more and introduce him to the members of the pack which he was now in. With that they left for their classes.

Once Taehyung had finally reached the entrance of the classroom door which he was now attending, he could smell something alluring through the nostril of his nose making his legs feel numb and weak, he was craving that sent and he couldn't help but want to touch and brace himself onto whatever or whoever it was coming from. 

He looked down at his feet as it continued to shake in weakness, "what's happening to me" he looked up to see a tall black-haired raven with brown dark orbs for eyes with pink plump lips but had zero expression on his face as he spoke these words to him," Get out of my way, your blocking me"