🌸Chapter 36🌸

Chapter 36: Mind reading

Third pov

It was now morning, the wind blew through the curtains. Birds chirping on the trees. Taehyung and Jungkook where still asleep. Both close together, tightly in each other's embrace. Jungkook was cuddling Taehyung from behind as Taehyung's back was facing Jungkook's chest. 

"mhmm.." Taehyung was waking up.

Taehyung's eyes opened to the bright light shining in the room. 

He felt Jungkook's heart beat as he breath. He was flustered at the position. He wanted to turn to look at the older who had  a tight hold on him but couldn't. As he tried to turn his body he felt something still in him. He blushed at the feeling. Jungkook was still in. Every move he made, it felt good for him. 

Not wanting to wake the other with his loud noise he might make, he held unto Jungkook's pepe and slowly pulled it out, a gasp leaving his lips, a low one, or so he thought. Jungkook's ears perked up at the sound of his mate. He quickly reacted and hovered over him in the speed of light.

Taehyung yelped at Jungkook's sudden action.

"Ju-Jungkook.."

"Good morning angel~"

Taehyung's face was flustered yet again, all because of Jungkook.

"Good morning.."

Jungkook held his chin and kissed him.

Both lips moving in sink and enjoying the kiss. Jungkook bite his mates lips for entrance as he slipped his tongue in, exploring his mouth.

Jungkook pulled away and smirked, Taehyung's lips over flowing with saliva, a kinky sight it was for Jungkook.

Jungkook press his thumb on his lips and felt them.

"How did you sleep angel~" Jungkook teased, knowing what he was aiming for.

Taehyung add flashbacks of last night.

Flash back

"ahhh~ ah~ ahhhh~ mhmm~"

"kookie~ ahh~ so~ so good~"

Jungkook smirked, thrusting faster and deeper.

"ahhh~"

Taehyung was slowly losing his mind.

End of Flash Back

"It-it was okay.."

Taehyung stated looking away from Jungkook, too flustered to face him in the eyes.

Jungkook smiled at his cute reaction and made Taehyung look at him again.

"I love you angle"

"I-I love you too kook"

Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung flustered.

As the two were about to fall into a passionate kiss, the door burst open.

"Hyung!" Baekhyun came barging in without knocking.

Taehyung quickly covered himself under the covers as Jungkook fell back into his spot just shocked at the sudden entrance from his brother.