🌸Chapter 46🌸

Chapter 46: Where am I and why am I here

Third pov

The room was dark and had bad lighting. Teahyung was tied to a wooden chair in a basement. He was tied from behind and placed in the center of the room. The only source of light was a dull light bulb hanging over his head. He was scared, worried and terrified. Where was he and why was he there.

He began to move, trying to untie himself from the chair. He needed to get out of there and back to his loved ones.

"Help!"...

"Help"...

"Someone help!"...

Taehyung struggled to untie himself. Despite the rope not bugging, he never gave up.

"p-please..someone.." Tears was rolling from his eyes done to his cheeks. 

A door before him knob spun, someone was coming.

He was scared. what if the person who kidnapped him was gonna do something bad to him, what about his baby.

"Please..don't do this.."

A chuckle was heard and the dark figure emerged into the light and Teahyung was shocked.

"Lisa."

"well well well, Kim Taehyung... I see you look pathetic as ever."

"what do you want from me."

"I see you're not so high and mightily as before eh~"

"what do you want?"

"what do I want?..mhmm... I wonder.."

"I want what was mine and should be mine."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"oh really."

Lisa slapped Taehyung on his left cheek.

"You took him from me! My Kookie!"

"look..it's not my fault he was my destined mate okay...just accept it."

"'Accept it'? Accept it!"

Slap.

"Don't you use that smart talk with me Kim Taehyung! I'm not one to be played with."

"please..let me go.."

"beg for it." Her voice cocky

"..please..I'm begging you..let me go.."

Lisa starts to laugh like a crazy person.

"I like you begging...do it again.."

Taehyung began to sob. He bite his lips, trying to stop himself from saying another word, he had to keep his pride before this witch..He had too or would have...he was thinking about his baby. He was only 4 weeks old and he didn't want anything to happen to it.

"p-please *sob* let me go *sobbing*"

Lisa smirked.

"No."

She then left the room with a crying Taehyung.