🌸Chapter 28🌸

Chapter 28: Early Morning call

Third pov

The day as finally come. The day in which the young true blood alpha, Jeon Jungkook of the Crescent Moon Pack, finally take his role as the next true blooded alpha and King of his pack.

In taking on the roll and being the next ruler, his scenes will hyphen as he would finally reach the peak of his wolves power. He will be able to sense his mate presence within the a large area, with and with out the hiding under the mask of any wolf canceler(what Taehyung as be using all along so Jungkook doesn't know he's the mate of him.

Jungkook is currently in his room, taking his morning nap under the sight of the sun. His eyes slowly flatter open as he is  currently waking up from his beauty sleep.

With his eyes fully open and body well rested, he sat up and stretched his arms above his head, yawning like a well rested wolf.

His attention now on his phone which sat to his right side of him and his bed, well placed on his dark oak bedside table. He took the phone from it's original spot and unlocked it's screen. With the screen unlocked and in hand, he went to his contacts and searched up a number for a person which he longed to see.

....

Taehyung is currently in his bed, fast a sleep and drifting off in his dreamy wonderland, having a dream which he so wants to come true. With tossing and turning, not too aggressive; he slowly began to open his eyes.

With the bright light from the sun shining in on him through his window with currents to the side, his eyes fluttered due to the brightness of the room. With his eyes slowly adjusting to the light, he was now fully awake and ready for the day.

His phone which was nest to him on his bedside table began to rang. To his surprise once he took it up, it was no other than Jeon Jungkook himself calling. Taehyung's lips began to curve into a smile and eyes lit with sparkles. His heart began to beat fast within his chest, and face flustered. 

"why does he always have this much control over me?" 

Without a moment to waste, he took a deep breath and answered the call.

.

.

.

(Bold text Jungkook and Taehyung talking over phone)

"Hello"- Kim Taehyung

"Good morning sun shine~"- Jeon Jungkook

"Good morning koo~"- Kim Taehyung

"How did my little taebear sleep last night"-Jeon Jungkook

"I-I slept well...how did you sleep?"- Kim Taehyung

                                          "I slept well..with you that I dreamt of in my dreams, I would have it no other way~" - Jeon Jungkook

Taehyung blush beyond the screen.

"I can't wait to see you tiger~"- Jeon Jungkook

"me too koo..I cant wait either"- Kim Taehyung

                             "I guess we'll have to wait a little longer until it's time..I hope to see you soon Tae.."- Jeon Jungkook

"As I with you Koo"- Kim Taehyung

"Good bye beautiful"-Jeon Jungkook

                                                                                       (The call ends)

.

.

.

"Oh Jungkook..I can't wait to see you"

...