🌸Chapter 8🌸

Chapter 8 :|: Meeting 'HER'

..................................

Time skip

Lunch time

Taehyung was at the lockers. He was heart broken. How could he be so dumb and stupid to think Jungkook cared about him. In reality he had already found another. Taehyung's eyes were getting teary again, he was thinking about his mate. He couldn't stop thinking about him. Warm and wet tears rolled down his cheek, he was crying again.

He wanted to disappear but he couldn't...He still had his brother,, his friends and a life to live. hell if Jungkook had a girlfriend, he's still alive. He thought to himself, comforting himself has he wiped the tears from his eyes. He opened his locker where he placed his books away closing it as he headed to the canteen.

Just moments away from arriving, Baekhyun approached him. "Hey..how are you feeling?" he asked worried. "Yeah. Everything's just fine" He replied with a smile which he faked. Baekhyun wasn't convinced so he gave him a worried look as he stared into his eyes. "I'm okay. I promise" Taehyung recurred his friend has he took his hand heading to the canteen.

Taehyung's POV

when I saw Baekhyun in-front of me I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream out loud and shout from the top of my lungs how hurt I was feeling but I couldn't. I didn't want my friend to worry about me as much as he already is so I told a lie and tried to make it believable. I took his hand  and headed to the canteen. Hoping by staying by my friends I wouldn't think about Jungkook.

Has we walk towards the canteen we saw our table. But something wasn't okay with it, I didn't want to go over their and the hell would I? their I saw Jungkook and his girlfriend sitting around my friends chatting away. "The Fuck was I gonna do know!" I thought to myself frustrated inside.

Baekhyun POV

Has we got to the canteen we saw the table we were gonna sit around. something was off with it. The reason for this was that Jungkook had his girlfriend seated with his friends along with Taehyung's a swell. I took a glimpse to see Taehyung's reaction and it made my heart sink. He wasn't happy nor sad but pale. he gripped my hand tightly has he must be shocked. I mean i can't blame him. I held his hand and he stared at me. with us both staring at each other i gave him a "It's an okay look" and he smiled. I was relieved, and so we walked.

Third pov

While Taehyung and Baekhyun were walking over to the table Jimin and Suga were flirting non-stop. Jhope was laughing at something he saw on his phone. Jungkook and Lisa were holding hands on top of the table as they talked. 

Once Taehyung got to the Table with Baekhyun all eyes were on them, well their hands. A satisfied Jimin was heated from the group, exited that his best friend found someone special to him. They both released their hands from each other feeling, shy and awkward since they were friends. But someone wasn't satisfied.

They both sat down beside each other as the others stared at the two. "so how did you guys meet and have anything happen yet?" Jimin asked bluntly and excited for his friend. The boys looked at each other and blushed at the sudden questions from blunt Jimin. 

"W-we're not together"

They both spoke at the same time correcting the misunderstanding.

"Really? I thought you guys looked good together though" Jimin pouted deposited.

Jungkook stared at the two dissatisfied and not happy with the two boys relationship. He wanted to say something but stopped when his girlfriends spoke.

"Hi Taehyung. My name is Lisa, Jungkook's girlfriend, nice to meet you" Has held out her unoccupied hand over the table. 

Taehyung wasn't expecting this. The girlfriend of his mate was talking to him like he's Jungkook's friend when in reality I'm his FATED MATE. He didn't wanted to cause a scene by not shaking her hand or talk to her so he simply replied with "Hi Lisa, nice to meet you" as he faked a smile.

They both shake hands and smile.

Baekhyun had a feeling she was pulling something and that this was all fake from the moment she first talked to Taehyung. "What are you up too Lisa?" Baekhyun thought as he stared at the two.

Jungkook on the other hand was there starring Taehyung has he interacted with his girlfriend.

Time passed

It was the end of lunch time and school, It was time for the students to go home. Taehyung and his brother Jin were waking pass campus when Taehyung saw a familiar face more like faces. Jungkook and his girlfriends Lisa were making out under the cherry blossom tree in front of the the little pond at the front of the school. Taehyung was heart broken yet again. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't get over his mates situation. He wanted to curl himself into a ball and melt away forever.

Jin was beside his brother and could scene that he wasn't okay. I was worried for his brother, he had the expression of a snow man. white and pale. he stopped in his tracks has he turned his brother around to face him.

"what's wrong?" he asked in a soft low tone

"I-I...I can't Hyung...it h-hurts" he let out with tears falling from his brown orbs as he face his hyung.

"It's okay taetae, hyung's here..brother's here" He huge hi as he cried.

In a distance a little facing the boy's Jungkook was with Lisa making out. He was kissing and sucking and all that stuff until he stopped. His heart was i pain again for some reason. It was the second time it happened today. The first time was when he was in the halls with Lisa making out and now. 

He looked in a distance to see Taehyung and his Brother walking he wasn't happy for some reason and that made him sad for some reason.

 "why am I acting like this?"

"What's wrong with me today?" he thought to himself.

"Babe are you okay? why did you stop~" she whined a little sad that the kiss was stopped.

"It's nothing. Let's continued this another time" He spoke as he left her their standing. she was lost by Jungkook's sudden reaction. She turned around to see that Taehyung was were Jungkook was staring at a moment ago before he left and was pissed. She noticed that Jungkook had as His eyes on him the entire time she was near him.

"I won't let to get the chance Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's Mine and Mine alone" She spoke out has she saw Taehyung walked through the gates...