🌸Chapter 50🌸

Chapter 50: Torture chamber.

Third pov

As it was early in the morning, Jungkook was admiring his omega beside him fast asleep. He kissed him before leaving his room. He took a bath and did his morning routine, now taking one last look before going downstairs. Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were awake as well. It was go time.

They were in the living room awaiting their future mafia king and now alpha king Jungkook arrive before the. They nodded as they knew what was what and left the house, going into the car to attend to some important matters that needed fixing.

....

They arrived at the official mafia king's base. His father was at work at this time and since he had something stored here, he was here for it, to deal with it.

He and his friends/mafia people, headed down the basement, the torture room they also called it. A guard stood before the door, once he saw Jungkook he bowed and opened the locked door, there you could see an unconscious blonde female omega tied tightly to a metal chair. Her face was cover in a bit of dirt and little blood from her lips, she was punched in the face for trying to run away from her now present state.

The room was dim-lited and had one source of light which hovered over the chair's head. On the dirt walls were chains and metallic objects hanging. There were bloodstains on the walls and floor as previous people were tortured here. There was a table set up with weels. It had torturing apparatus of all different sizes and shapes. There were also big ones in the back since the room they were looking into was quite big.

...

Jungkook walked up to the figure tied up securely and kicked the chair lightly but hard enough to wake her. Her body flinched at the feeling and the sudden action on her body. She was sensitive at the moment.

She flinched once she awoke from her sleep. She stared in auroras to why she was here and where she was. The room alone made her fear her life. The fact that Jungkook was standing before her as she was in chain and memorize of last night encounter refreshed her mind, she went into a faze of shock that she began to struggle to escape. She knew there was no way but she was in shock so she was trying anyway.

"You can stop Lisa. There is no use."

Jungkook crouched down before her and spoke again.

"You've crossed the line. For this, you will pay with your life."