🌸Chapter 21🌸

Chapter 20 :|: Where were you

.................

Third pov

Taehyung who knew the voice of the growling alpha turned to face him and saw it was no one other than Jungkook himself. "Jungkook" Taehyung let out having his arm finally released from Jennie. He ran over to his mate/lover(mate thing still unknown to Jungkook) and was now under his hold. "J-Jungkook" Lisa stuttered. "What were you doing to my angle Lisa?" Is voice demanding on answer and tone filled with dominance. "n-nothing a-alpha" she whimpered at the tone of the pure blood male. "That better be the case are else?" his voice now darker. This made the other females fall into a submissive state and whimpered neither the less. "J-Jungkook..i'm okay, see" The younger tried to calm the angry alpha done. To his surprised it worked. Even though he knew it would work neither the less. The alpha's eyes began to soft once he turned his attention to the younger male under his hold, squeaking his shirt which he tightly held. "I'm sorry angel,did I scare you?" His voice soft and feeling bad for hurting his lover in the process of defending him. "it's okay" Taehyung smiled with a little giggle at the end. This made Jungkook's heart flutter with butterflies. "Leave us" his attention everted to the girls staring at them. They flinched at the sudden tone and ran off,away from the two.

"Where were you koo I was worried.." Taehyung asked curiously. "I got a call from father so I had to deal with some important stuff" Jungkook simply answered. "oh...so was Baekhyun hyung with you as well?" Taehyung asked his mate. "yeah dad wanted both of us present."

Taehyung hummed to his response and they were both walking over towards Jungkook's black lamborghini sports car.

...

Time skip to Taehyun was finally home from the long and stressful day at school

∘∘∘

"Hyung! i'm home." the omega yelled ass he took his shoes off and placed them at a spot in the room.

  "Taetae you're finally home!" the older exclaimed,poking his head out from the kitchen.

"What are you cooking Hyung?" the younger asked smelling the scent of food being cooked in the kitchen. 

"I'm making sure favourite ???"(you think whatever you want)

 "Really!I love that dish!thank you hyung!" Taehyung jumped excitedly,almost like a child who finally got what he wanted. Jin chuckled at his childlike behaviour and cooed. 

"Go take a shower, the food will be ready in a bit" The older gestered as the younger nodded and  excitedly ran up to his room.

...

Time skip to Taehyung and Jin eating dinner.

∘∘∘

"This looked amazing hyung!you really are the bestest cook in the entire world!" Taehyung complimented his brother as he waited not another second and stuffed his mouth filled with food, (the food wasn't that hot since it was let a while until it was cooled down to be eaten.)

Jin of course chuckled at his brother's behaviour and smiled proudly. After eating the food which was prepared,having their tummies full, Taehyung went up to his as Jin was left with the dishes to be washed.(Taehyung wanted to help his hyung but of course his brother denied his offer and told him to go take a nap)

Taehyung was now in his room wrapped up in his bed as it was now getting darker and darker by the minute. He took his phone into hand as it sat on a bedside table to his left. He went into his contacts and quickly searched up for the number of Baekhyun and press send, hoping the older will answer.

"Hello" he did pick up the phone.

"Baekhyun hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Taetae! how are you, it's been awhile since we talked I miss you"

"I miss you too hyung, I really wanted to talk with you today" Taehyung pouted beyond the phone.

"i'm sorry tae, i had family stuff to take care of me and Jungkook..i'm sorry" The alpha stated, Taehyung since the sadness within the alphas voice.

"It's okay,at least your okay and safe" Taehyung cheered the alpha up.

Baekhyun's mood was once again a happy one. "so what did you wanna talk about Taebear?"

"well..it's about Jungkook and me..." He spoke softly and tone soft.

"what did he do?!" Baekhyun yelled through the phone, angry and worried of what's to come.

To which taehyung quickly changed his soft and slow voice to a high pitched(not so high pitched) and reassured his friend."it's not what you think, It's nothing bad so don't worry hyung!" he convinced his hyung of his suspicions.

Baekhyun let out a sign in releases and spoke."sorry about that..i'm just worried  for you"

Taehyung smiled."it's okay I understand, any ways.." he continued.

"Jungkook broke up with Lisa"

There was a moment of silence until the big explosion.

"WHAT?!?!?" Baekhyun yelled in disbelief.

"shooooo my ears~!" Taehyung winned yell.

"what are you saying Tae?!" Baekhyun awaited for more info.

"I'm saying Jungkook broke up with Lisa for me"

A another moment of silence until..

"WHAT?!?!?!" 

"Hyung~!stop doing that!!!" Taehyung snapped. Of course Baekhyun didn't cared and continued to ask questions.

"whatdoyoumean?how?when?where?why?whathappened?"

Taehyung took his time and explained everything. Baekhyun was in shock but soon went back to normal cheering on his friend and his brother. "I hope my ship sail forever~"

Taehyung on the other line blushed at his words and spoke blushing madly. "i do too~.."

Not too long after the call ended and what do you know it was dark out. Taehyung turned off the lights in his room and went to bed saying goodnight to his brother who came in right after.