🌸Chapter 43🌸

Chapter 43: ||Mission||Attack On Got7

Third pov

Jungkook and his men gathered their weapons and warmer for their attack on got7. It was currently 12 pm on the first day of school and they were to attack at midnight. This will bust Jungkook's true blood alpha power against the mafia group, got7 and it also busted his pack power as well, the ones that were on the mission with him and knew of their second role in the pack as mafia member if they were worthy. Namjoon, Hosoek, and Yoongi whereof this few.

They all were ready to attack.

They didn't transform as this would tread their clothes and they didn't have to be powerful as they were half in their human form and that's all they needed with weapons on their side. Since this was an omegaverse world and these humans were half-wolf, they could heal but over time, weapons were created for those types of people, with these bullets and weapons, those said wolves would need medical attention quickly, say they were human with these.

They sneaked through the busies while somewhere already inside, discussed as the enemy.

Bam!

Bam!

Bam!

Gunshot and firearms shot bullets everywhere.

Some hitting the enemy while some hitting their men.

Bam!

Bam!

Blood splash.

Gunshots.

Bullets dropping on the floor.

Men groaning from the pain of the bullet that grazed their skin.

Bam!

ugh! men let out as they fell to the floor.

Bam!

Fistfight was going on to those who had ran out of bullets.

....

Jungkook was now at the entrance of the boss's office, where the got7 leader laid.

He kicked the door down without hesitation.

"well well well..if it isn't Jeon Jungkook him self.." Jackson, the got7 mafia boss turned in his chair to face the true-blooded alpha wolf.

"to think you were the son of that baster Jeon-

Jungkook shot a bullet at his chair, missing on purpose.

"be careful now...don't want me not mission next time." Jungkook spoke with a dark tone, expression like the void.

"mhm.."

"tell me Jackson...why did you do it..?" Jungkook asked still with his deep voice.

"simple...because I could..'

"you know what happened when you cross the line right.."

'yes I'm aware...what about it.."

Jungkook waited not another moment and shot him in the head, blood everywhere.

"Then you die."

"Namjoon, Yooongi, Hosoke...Mission complete."

"Understood boss."

"Everyone move out."

"Yes sir!"

...

meanwhile with Taehyung.

"I wonder what koo's up too.."