🌸Chapter 39🌸

Chapter 39: Date

Third pov

(Note their currently on a three-day break from school)

Taehyung and Jin spend the entire day talking and discussing stuff, they had fun. They watched TV ate snakes(I meant snacks lolz, still gonna keep it) while watching k-dramas and even invited Jimin over after a while since they wanted more company.

Any whos. The evening was coming to an end and it was getting dark, it was currently 5pm and Taehyung and Jungkook would be going out for a date around 7pm so he needed to get ready and fast.

He told Jin and Jimin of this and they squealed happy for the two.

"Okay, let's help to pick the perfect outfit." Jimin and Jin spoke in union.

"okay."

...

"nope"

"not that one."

"naw."

"too boring."

"too bright, it's blinding."

"too..ugh.."

Jimin and Jin where helping Taehyung pick a perfect outfit but there was no luck.

"ugh...I can't with this..it's too tiring..." Taehyung fell flat on his bed.

Jimin chuckled.

"There's gotta be something.." Jin got up and walked into Taehyung's closet to find something for him.

"mhmm.." Jin looked and looked.

"Anything yet." Jimin asked who was sitting on a red bean bag in Taehyung's room.

"I-

..yes"

"really." Taehyung got up quickly, there was hope after all.

"You said it was something casual and not too fancy right..?" Jin asked to be sure it was gonna be the one.

"yeah, I told him to not go over board."

"okay. then here it is."

Jin showed him the outfit he picked.

"wow."

"good eye hyung." Jimin spoke.

"i didn't know I even have this." Taehyung confessed.

"well..get dressed you pabo."

....

After Taehyung took a nice bath and got his routine on, he came out the bathroom and went over to his bed where his cloths where. His friend and brother were still there, waiting for him to see hoe he looked.

After garbing his cloths and went back in the bathroom to get dressed, he came out.

"are you guys ready for this? are you ready to get hyped up~" Taehyung spoke(Namjoon's line from Dionysus)

Jin and Jimin looked at Taehyung's direction and gasped.

"DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!~" Jin and Jimin both said in union

"I'm convinced you guys are twins or something."

....

Fast forward. Jungkook and Taehyung where at a 5-stars restaurant in Seoul.

"Koo..I told you to not go go over board.." Taehyung whined at the older who only chuckled.

"but I didn't."

"what?"

Jungkook just chuckled.

"If I did, I would havee booked a private room for us alone, with no around~"

"For reals?"

"I mean I couldn't pass up the opportunity to eat a full course meal in private, in a legit restaurant where it belongs non the less~" Jungkook smirked while he did his cheesy smooth talk.

Taehyung blushed at his words.

"y-you're so-

"hot right now and hungry for you? yes"'

Taehyung was flustered red at this point. He didn't even bother to speak.

Jungkook chuckled even more at his cuteness.

A woman waitress came over asked what we wanted.

since they had a menu already and saw what they wanted, they just told her.

"I'll have the Bibimbap with a bottle of red wine."

"and I'll have the Naengmyeon as well."

"okay sirs the meal will be with you in a moment."

She left.

"so where were we?" Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung decided that he wasn't gonna let Jungkook have all the fun so he did this.

"mhm~ I think you where talking about how you wanted to eat me up~"

"huh~ is that so my angle, or should I say my tiger~" Jungkook accepted the challenge.

"why not ditch the meal and let me have you instead~"

"no."

"but-

"no."

"so it's the food over me huh?"

"sorry my baby koo~ but I need all the energy I can get for what's to come after all~"

Jungkook's eyes turned hungry and lustful.

.......

They ate and flirt while teaseing each other. They were having fun.

"Let's get out of here tiger~"

"let's my muscle bunny~"

...

They where finally in the car. Jungkook however could wait anymore and dived right in for a hot and steamy kiss.

"ahh~" Taehyung moaned through the kiss.

"koo~" Jungkook just got more excited.

He was sucking the life out of Taehyung's mouth. He bit his lips asking for entry and so he was granted. He let his tongue explored his mates and damn was he feeling more horny at the feeling.

Taehyung couldn't help but moan at the feeling even more.

He pulled away finally, leaving Taehyung in a state where he was literally begging for air. His mouth still open and saliva leaving it, sliding down wards. Jungkook took one look at him and he was getting harder by the second.

"I can't wait to knock you out of your senses tiger~"

Taehyung just sat there looking into his eyes, all wiped for his dominant mate who was lusting for him as he was meal or pree for the night.