🌸Chapter 4🌸

Chapter 4 :|: Stay away

°°°

Edited

Third Point 0f View-

Both boys were enjoying each-others company, both losing track of time and what was happening around each-other. Both boys unaware of their surroundings didn't notice that there was someone who was watching them from a far and was not pleased with the sight before him he was angry for some reason and so he stamped his way over towards the two boys.

Baekhyun noticed and immediately turned around to see that the guy was no other than his older brother Jungkook. "Hyung! What's with the sudden appearance?"

"What are you doing here? Go home know" The voice was so demanding.

"what are you talking about? I ain't going" Baekhyun replied, ticked by his brother's sudden words.

"I Said Go Home Baekhyun!" I commanded with his Alpha voice which was scarier than his normal scary voice, it was filled with so much demand.

Baekhyun was scared but a little pissed with his brother's sudden action.

"tsk"

"I'm sorry Taehyung, but sadly I have to go can I text you though"

He spoke with sadness in is voice.

"But I don't have your number nor did I give it to you let.." Taehyung spoke also sad that he had to leave him so soon.

Baekhyun was about to take out his phone to get Taehyung's number but was stopped by Jungkook's stare.

"Don't worry about that" He smiled and gave his brother a death-stair before leaving with a smirk crafted on his lips. His brother growled at the younger as he left.

"why did you do that?" Taehyung spoke pissed that his mate spoke to his new friend like that.

Jungkook looked at him and took steps forward towards him. Taehyung was started by his mate sudden movement and began to back away from him but was backed up in the lockers behind him.

Taehyung was nothing but a small figure when standing before his mate. He looked as if he was being engulfed by him. Jungkook slowly bent his head towards his unknown mate and said. "Stay away from Baekhyun if you know what's good for you."

Taehyung was shocked by his mate's sudden choice of words and spoke. "Why should I do what you say?"

"If you don't you will regret it" He said in his demanding voice which was husky and hot towards Taehyung and left.

Taehyung at this point was confused as to why Jungkook was acting this way, it's not like he knows that he's his mate.

Taehyung was now alone, standing in the halls. His brother Jin came out of nowhere and approach him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked worried for his brother

Taehyung snap out of his thoughts which were trying to figure out why Jungkook was acting that way all of a sudden and choose those type of words to speak to him with which to him weren't even words, they sounded like demands.

"It's nothing hyung, let's go home"

"You sure?" He asked still pressing the topic

"I'm sure, let's just go home."

"Okay then" He spoke those finally words after leaving the topic.

[At Home]

"Finally!!!!" Both spoke exhausted from school. Jin headed for his room as did Taehyung.

Taehyung took off his bags and shoe then fell flat on his back from frustration. "What to do?...What to do?.." He spoke out loud. He felt his phone buzz from inside is pocket and took it out to see who it was, It was on unknown number,(***-****) was the number.

He opened the message that the person sent him and it read.

[Unknown Number< xxxx xxx xxxx >]

Hey Taetae! It's me Baekhyun.

Taehyung was confused as to how he got his number when he didn't gave it to him. He started typing on his keyboard not really caring about how he got his number, but how he was doing.

       -🐶🤗Baekhyun🤗🐶-

Baekhyun: Hey Taetae! It's me Baekhyun.

Taehyung: Hey how are you? Are you okay?

Baekhyun: I'm doing just fine, just a bit sad I had to leave my friend all alone with that mean brother of mine TT

Taehyung: It's okay. I'm fine and still breathing so don't  worry okay

Baekhyun: If you say so, I have to go but it was nice texting you.

Taehyung: as it was for me my friend.

Baekhyun:😊

Taehyung:😉

[END OF TEXT]

After texting his friend Baekhyun a smile was then shown an his face, expressing how happy he was to have meet a person so sweet. Just a few minutes after Taehyung was settled he heard his brother calling him for dinner.

***

[While With Baekhyun]

After finally putting his phone down that he's been texting Taehyung with, he heard a voice from within is room spoke.

"Who were you texting?"

"None of your business." Baekhyun let out pissed all of a sudden

"Really now..." The figure spoke talking steps forward revealing himself, It was Jungkook. What was he doing in his brother room and why does he care who he was texting?.....