🌸Chapter 41🌸

Chapter 41: Tour

Third pov

Taehyung woke beside his mate Jungkook who was fast asleep. Jungkook is currently holding him tight under his embrace. Taehyung was once laying on his bare chest but was now trying to get out of his hold, wanting to go to the bathroom.

He slowly moved his body from the older's but Jungkook moved slightly with the sudden movements. Taehyung looked at him and let out a breath of relief, he didn't want to wake his mate.

He once again slowly moving away, once he saw that his was lose he tried to leave the bed but to his shocked self, he was pulled back in, now under Jungkook who was hovering over him, wide awake.

"Ju-Jungkook.."

"where are you running off to tiger~"

"I was gonna go to the bathroom but I didn't want to wake you" Taehyung explained.

Jungkook hovered inwards to Taehyung's lips and peek them.

"well good morning angel."

Taehyung blushed a bit.

"good morning koo."

....

Taehyung was now out of Jungkook hold, again. He got up from the bed and was now bear naked. Taehyung didn't notice this until Jungkook just made a groaning sound. Embarrassment flushed Taehyung's face but still walked over to the bathroom, walking like a badass, literally in all his glory.

Jungkook went in the bathroom with him. Taehyung was before the bathroom sink brushing his teeth as Jungkook walked up from behind him and slapped his ass, Taehyung hissed at the pain and glared at Jungkook. Jungkook just smirked.

"why the sassy face bae~ you enjoyed it last night~"

Taehyung's face just flushed with red as he recalled the scenes of last night.

FlashBack

"ahhh~ koo~

slap.

"m-more~"

slap.

"ahhh~ ahhh~"

End of Flashback

"y-you.." Teahyung's trying to form words but just ended up stuttered from the embracement he was facing.

Jungkook just chuckled and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook joined in on brushing their teeth and doing their morning routine. They both soon went into the shower, cleaning themselves and making out.

.....

They both then got dressed.

"koo~"

"yes my love?"

"Where exactly are we?"

'i didn't tell you..?"

Taehyung recalled asking Jungkook about the place they were at but they ended up having smex.

"n-no" Teahyung tried to act normal again.

Jungkook recalled why and smirked.

He walked over to Taehyung who was sitting on the bedroom couch and lift him up.

"w-what are you doing.."

"I'm gonna give you a tour. of our mansion"

Jungkook smiled.

"o-our mansion..?"

"yep."

....

Jungkook went on showing the entire house with Taehyung in his embrace in bridal style.

When they were done Taehyung spoke.

"I can't believe we're gonna live here koo.."

"well, you are my mate, bonded forever...and we're gonna graduate in a few months so why not start living together now.."

Taehyung blushed while looking into his eyes.

"besides~" Jungkook put down Taehyung who's now on his own two feet and spoke.

"we'll soon start a family of our own with the pace we're going at..~"

Taehyung blushed even more.

looking away from him, too flustered.

Jungkook smirked and kissed him.

Taehyung responded.