🌸Chapter 60🌸

Chapter 60 :|: Epilogue

°°°

Third pov

"OMG I can't believe my little niece has grown so big since the last time I saw her, and my little nephew as well!~"-Jin

"My little bbys~ grandma misses you all so so much~ come here~"-Mrs. Jeon

*Jin and Mrs. Jeon fighting over the Taekook twin kids."

It's been 3 years since Graduation and Taehyung giving birth to Twin. Jeon Guek( 2 years old male boy) and Jeon tata( 2 years old female girl) Jeon Guek is the oldest of the twins.

After graduation, Taehyung and Jungkook move in together and got married while the twins were still in Taehyung's tummy.

Jin and Namjoon got engaged 1month ago while this get-together is currently happening.

Jimin and Yoongi are famous now in the music industry and are living in an expensive condo in Seoul. 

Bakehyun is living his best life, finally feeling like he got the recognition he deserved.

Baekhyun took over the family business as the mafia king but Jungkook was still the heir as the Pack's King. This decision came to light when Jungkook and his father had a talk about the type of family and environment he wanted his kids to grow up in. His father listened and would have wanted it no other way. Baekhyun took over as he had wanted to do so for a long time but since his father gave Jungkook the position as mafia kin in the past he didn't uphold his father's decision.

And Hoseok and Y/N are together after finding out their actually destined mates.

***

Their careers:

Jeon Baekhyun is the mafia king heir.

Jeon Jungkook is still the Pack's King and CEO of Jeon Corp.

JeonTaehyung is a University Professor.

Kim Jin is a Doctor.

Kim Namjoon is the COO of Jeon Corp.

Park Jimin is a famous Singer.

Min Yoongi is a Famous Rapper.

Jung Hosoek is a Famous Dancer.

Y/N is the ??? (whatever you want to be)

Things turned out for the best for everyone; They were living their best life.

"Dinner is ready everyone, let's sit." -KTH

Everyone got around the table and sat in their seats.

They were at Taehyungg and Jungkook's mansion, having a little get-together after a while. They do this every 3 months after they had the kids.

They caught up on each other lives, how they were doing and whatnot, the Jeons, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon came along because they were family and wanted to see their grandkids, these two were the first grandkids they had and they wanted to be in their lives no matter what, every step of the way.

They talked about loads of this and what they missed back in the days. Memories, stories, jokes, everything really...

The mood was soft, warm, and comforting.

It's truly a happy ending for all.

The End