🌸Chapter 58🌸

Chapter 58:|: The King's Birthday pt.6: Announcement

Third pov

Taekook hand in hand, descended the stairs and all eyes were on them. They were dressed in formal wear like the rest with a rather excited expression on them, they were about to make an important and life-changing announcement to the guest and friends and family who knew nothing.

"Good evening everyone thank you all for attending my birthday celebration."

The ppl clapped and smiled as Jungkook who add received a glass of campaign not too long after making his appearance raised his glass and so did the ppl below.

Jungkook who still held Taehyung's hand smiled as they made eye contact.

"I would like to make a very special announcement, Taehyung and I."

The crowd of ppl below went silent and was all ears.

"It just came to my attention that I'm going to be a father." Jungkook let out with a  big grin and the crowd of ppl went wild.

They gasped surprised and then clapped.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi were lost for words. Those who didn't have any idea like Baekhyun and the other friends of Jungkook and his father were happy for the couple and gave their blessings.

The Jeon's Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, however, expected something, they had a sight for things like this you could say and they were excited just as Taekoook were, they were gonna be grandparents of their future grandpup may it be a girl or boy, alpha, beta or omega.

The party has really began.