🌸Chapter 31🌸

Chapter 31: Arrival

Third pov

With the four wolves in Yoongi's dark expensive car, after 30 minutes of driving they  pulled up at Jungkook's family mansion. The security guards at the gate recognized Yoongi's car and saw him through the big window, so the gates was opened to let them in.

Yoongi then pulled his car up in the parking lot, filled with many other cars. People flooded the area. Some wolves were in their wolves form just laying on the grass while some were seated on top of their cars, talking with their friends and hocking up with each other.

While the four had exited the car, some wolves were staring at them lustfully, that was until Yoongi growled low below his breath but those wolves still heard him loud and clear, they whimpered being over powered and all. Some growled back in response to his but couldn't do anything since they all knew that Yoongi was one of Jungkook's close friends and they'd be dead by nights end if they messed with anyone Jungkook holds dear.

Taehyung was scared. If you focused on his heart beat, you could hear it almost beating out his chest. Jimin, Jin and Yoongi noticed this. Jin held his hands while Jimin and Yoongi cheered him up.

"It's okay taebear."-Jimin

"No need to be fearful."-Yoongi stated with a smile to make his mood lighter again.

"We're here for you after all, and if any of those horny bitches hurt you I'll kill them myself.."-Jin stated with a big smile.

"Exactly Jin Hyung! If any of those horny bitches touch as much as a single hair on our Taebear's head I'll skin them alive!" Jimin stated out loud for all the wolves in the back and near them to hear.

Taehyung face flustered in a bit of embarrassment cause everyone was looking at him but happy that his hyungs cared for him.

Then they went on walking towards the mansion. Not caring for the eyes on them.

(Inside the mansion)

Jimin and Yoongi in hand and Jin and Taehyung behind walking. 

When Jimin and the other's got inside the mansion they were taken a back by how the décor looked. It was fancy yet traditional. It wasn't Yoongi's or Tea's first time here but they were still shock with how the place looked.

"wow.." Jin and Jimin let out.

"it's so..- Taehyung was cut off by Baekhyun.

"Amazing right?" Baekhyun stated while descending the stairs in his poker red outfit and black pants. I'm being honest here that sounds kinda boring but my guy be looking like a full cores meal all dressed up like that, he's the type of guy that makes  a simple looking outfit/cloths look expensive.

 I'm being honest here that sounds kinda boring but my guy be looking like a full cores meal all dressed up like that, he's the type of guy that makes  a simple looking outfit/cloths look expensive

"damn~!!!" Taehyung let out in a entire mood.

Baekhyun chuckled at his friend's reaction to his outfit choice.

They both hugged.

"You cleaned up well yourself too Tae!" Baekhyun complemented his friend as well.

"thank you!." Taehyung smiled.

Baekhyun then turned to Jimin, Jin and Yoongi who stood next to them like 'I'm not even here, I'm an illumination'.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you guys made it."

"We wouldn't want to die the next day after Jungkook's crowning, cause he'd kill us you know" Yoongi joked.

"true." Baekhyun agreed with a chuckle.

"Let's  go to the back, the crowning will be starting soon"

All five guys went to the back.