🌸Chapter 13🌸

Chapter 13 :|: What Just happened?

..............................

Taehyung's POV

While walking down the stairs I saw something in the living room that caught my eye. I saw my mate Jungkook and his girlfriend Lisa making out on the couch.They were all over eachother and it made me sick to stomach and little hurt since he was meant to be mine. I couldn't bare seeing them in that state so I quickly went on my way to look for the Kitchen,rolling my eyes as i passed by.

I remember Baekyun said "it was two rooms from the living room,or was it three?.." "Shit i'm lost" I signed in defeat and went on my way, searching for the kitchen. I walked and walked and until i took a turn and them boom! I was shoved into the wall hands above my head head and strong hands held tight around my waist trapping me on the spot.

I was shocked by the sudden actions and didn't know how to react. I was too surprised to even make a sound. I was a little scared and shock. I slowly lift my head up to face the figure which had be pinned to the walk. It was no other that Jeon Jungkook himself.

"What the hell his he doing here? wasn't he with his lovey-dovey girlfriend?" I gave him a confused look. He just stared at me, looking deeply into my eyes. I couldn't stop staring at his since  they felt so compelling to me. He had such dark and mysterious eyes, I felt like i was starring into a void,so hard to pull away. My eyes then travel to his lips,so plump and pink;makes me go crazy for them. I couldn't resist him in anyway,he was just too perfect to my liking.He's my Alpha after all.

We stood in that position for a good about of time,the space we were in filled with silence it almost felt awkward to be honest. He just stared at me I felt his eyes then travel down to my lips."what is he think?" I thought to myself,wonder what the alpha was thinking so deeply about. I then felt him coming near towards me.The gap that was separating us was now shrinking,it was being closed by Jungkook's who was slowly sniffing my neck.

I felt hot blood rushing towards my cheek, my face was bright-red. "W-w-what are y-you doing J-Jungkook?.." I asked the older who didn't responded to my stuttering question.

I felt his breath touching my marking spot and it felt hot. "his he going to mark me are something?!does he know?!" question start to pool up in my head. He sniffed my every scent. It's a good thing I had on my omega-hider perfume,are else he would have noticed that i'm no beta. But what got me curious in this situation is that, "no matter if he's my mate he wouldn't be able to smell me ,so why his he sniffing me like he knows?"

"This is too much.." I signed internally closing my eyes tightly not wanting to him my mates face if i did i might go crazy. what he was doing was a bit weird seeing as he's cold to me but also hot.I didn't want to misunderstand what he's doing now for something else,cause it might hurt me later.

"You..you smell nice" he uttered in a calm and smooth yet hot tone,the first word he said to me since we were in this position was 'i smell nice' what the hell. "i can't handle this his he playing with me?" I felt my heart skip a beat and i was blushing even harder.

He moved his hand which was around my waste and pulled my even closer into a deep and hungry kiss. I mentally screamed at his actions. of course my wolf reacted to the kiss and so we were both a kissing mess. I felt almost like i couldn't breath so I opened my mouth for some air but I felt his wet tough slipping into my mouth, exploring every inch of it.He was dominating my mouth and i had so say in it, i was too submissive.

I tried to talk but moans were heard instead of actual words. "J-Jung~ J-jungkook~ ahh~"

 It went on and on until I felt him pulling away. He was now catching his breath as i was the same, I felt saliva leaking from my lips. i felt so tired from that long everlasting kiss,i could fall a sleep at any moment. 

He released my hands and walked away..

"What...just happened...?" a small voice escape from my lips,still in a panting mess.