🌸Chapter 40🌸

Chapter 40: Date Night Fun.

(This chapter contains Mature Content)

Third pov

Jungkook and Taehyung drove up to a mansion in the middle of nowhere. From here you could the city over the sea. The city lights shined from so far away. It was a bright and beautiful view.

"where are we koo?" Taehyung asked in the front seat(passenger seat beside Jungkook) They were holding hands btw.

Jungkook pulled up his cars in the driveway, parked in front of the garage door.

His hands were holding Teahyung's the entire ride.

He turned his head to face him and smiled, showing his bunny tooths.

Taehyung blushed. "So cute..." he thought.

"This is a surprise I wanted to show you," Jungkook stated. He opened his car door and got out, walking over towards Taehyung's door and opened the door for him.

"After you angel." he did a bow.

Taehyung smiled.

He(Taehyung) held his(Jungkook's) hand that he stretched out.

"Thank you, good sir~" he played along. 

He giggled.

Jungkook's ear felt like he heard heavenly bells.

Once Taehyung was up and out the car, Jungkook pulled him closer towards him, closing the gap between them both, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

Taehyung was a little shocked at first since it was so fast but melt within the kiss.

The kiss lasted for 20 seconds.

"I Can't wait to ruin you..." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung bit his lips while looking at Jungkook with the sexiest yet adorable look Jungkook thought.

He groans and whispered in his ear.

"You're making this hard for me love.." in the huskiest voice ever.

Taehyung was getting hot by the second.

Taehyung wanted to test the waters.

"Then let me help you will that~" He whispered seductively into Jungkook's ear. Bitting his ear lob when he was done whispering.

Jungkook was getting hard, and Taehyung left it getting bigger and bigger by the second.

"you're so getting it~"

...

The doors of the mansion open wide as Jungkook was carrying Taehyung bridal style.

"yah! kookie what are you doing?" Taehyung exclaimed shocked at his boyfriend's behavior.

Jungkook shut the doors behind him, still holding Taehyung. Once the doors were locked he began walking up the stairs, kissing Teahyung in the process.

Taehyung melts in the kiss(as he should🧐) Jungkook's and his lips moving in motion. Taehyung and Jungkook bother were enjoying the kiss. Jungkook began to turn the kiss into an aggressive one as he was getting needy for Taehyung's lips.

"ahhh~ kook~ kie~"

Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook was getting needier.

He bit Taehyung's lips asking for entry.

Taehyung let out a moan at the painful yet pleasurable feeling.

Jungkook's tongue didn't hesitate and went into gladly(open sesame😆 I couldn't resist)

Taehyung left nowhere untouched and taste.

This lasted for 2 or 3-4 minutes.

Jungkook pulled away as Taehyung was exhausted. His mouth was slightly open and vision blurry since he was in need of oxygen. Saliva slides down his lips as he was exhausted. He breathed like he was begging for oxygen. Jungkook on the other hand was okay, he had a lot of stamina. Jungkook then placed Taehyung on the king-size bed and admired the sight below.

He slowly removed his top and hovered over Taehyung's small figure.

Taehyung's vision was finally focusing and all he could see was Jungkook hovering on top of him. A devilish smirk of hunger on display.

"don't eat me whole Mr. Wolf~" Taehyung spoke seductively.

"mhmm~" Jungkook licked Teahyung's neck.

Teahyung flinched at the tingling feeling, releasing a moan.

Jungkook looked at his closed eyes. Teahyung slowly opened them back once again and was met with Jungkook's dark brown ones.

"I might just do that love~" He smirked. His voice deeper than the ocean and seductive as ever.

Jungkook began to attack his neck as Taehyung moaned sweetly.

This made small hickeys which weren't as dark as the ones before, when Taehyung was in his heat.

Moans filled the room and soon thrusts.

Skinship.

Moans.

Moans.

Moans.

It was a smexy evening for the two.

.....................

Sorry for the wait! I'll update next chapter soon though.