🌸Chapter 33🌸

Chapter 33: The Crowning of the New Alpha King.

Third pov

"Where are you koo?"

"I want to see you so bad.."

(With Jeon Jungkook)

Jungkook was in his bedroom, getting dressed for his big carnation.

He wore a black leather jacket and white T-shirt underneath, black pants and black Air-force shoes. His hair was slick back with gel and parted in two, to the left of his head. His hair was raven as ever with a neat undercut to finish the style. He also wore two set of black earrings, one set tine while the other thick, other placed on each side.

He looked himself un and down in his human size mirror and left his room, after smirking at his good looks of course

He made his way over to his father's office, knocking at his door before entering.

A stern voice then spoke.

"Come in."

It was is father telling him to enter. He turned the knob and went in. Once he had entered the present alpha king's office, he saw that his mother was also there a well. His father and mother turned to face him as he stood there looking at both his parents.

"My son." His father called out, a proud smile on his face.

His mother to the left of his father smiled proud as well.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you father. I will not fail you." Jungkook spoke with respect. He bowed at his last words.

His father was even more proud of the respect his son was showing him, the fact that he raised such a son as he made him very proud.

"Come my son, let us go meet your pack, The New Alpha King of The Crescent Moon Pack."

Jungkook rose his head and smiled with his father.

Present Time(The Forest)

Jungkook and his father walked in like royalty as the once seated crowd rose to their feets' at the sight of the king and to be king. The present King's  wife, the pack's Luna behind as well. She then walked over to her seat where she is to be seated throughout the occasion. Baekhyun then remember then and there that he was to be with his mom, he quickly left his friends with their knowing and sat as his seat beside the  pack's Luna.

Once the kings were on the stage, everyone was again seated.

The place was silent and the king spoke, giving his words of wisdom and final words as Pack leader and King. 

After is big speech he then turned to Jungkook, his son and successor and New Crowned King as Alpha and Leader of The Crescent Moon Pack.

The once silver ring with a dark red ruby imbedded within it, was taken off the once pack leader's finger and placed up on Jungkook's finger. This was a tradition where appointed kings where to ware the ring on there crowning day until they are ready to give up the crown to the next pack leader, in this case the ring was now Jungkook's.

Once the ring was placed on to his hand, the ring shined bright and lit up like magic. The wolves then howled, as a new pack leader was crowned.

Their holing translated to, "Long live our new king."

Jungkook was now the new king and this was his pack.

Fore the final part of the crowning, he was to speak his words of wisdom to show that he his worthy to be the new king.

After Jungkook spoke his words of wisdom, the pack clapped their hands and the two kings left the stage, know out of sight of their pack.

...........

While Jungkook was getting crowned as the new king, his eyes and nose where searching else where for Taehyung. Once he had gotten sight of him, his heart was at ease. He then started smelling something quite comforting, something he had smiled before but more stronger and familiar. He didn't know what it was but once he wolf spoke, he knew exactly what it was. His wolf called mentally. "Mate"