🌸Chapter 56🌸

Chapter 56:|: The King's Birthday pt.4 Surprise

°°°

Third Point 0f View-

Taehyung and Jungkook were now exiting the park of fun. Hand in hand and happy with the time they spent together. Taehyung was the most excited about today unlike Jungkook who was happy just being with his mate at last.

"I have so much fun today koo."

"Me too angel. This is the best day out of all my birthdays. Thank you spending the day with me." Jungkook stopped a moment and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung couldn't help but blushed at the feeling and smiled brightly.

"Let's go koo, I think it's time to head back."

***

It was currently  7:30 pm and Jungkook and Taehyung were instructed to come back at 8 pm. Seeing as they have left the park at 7:30 they'll be at the mansion in exactly 8pm.

"Hurry guys! They'll be here any moment!" Jimin exclaimed at the staff and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin.

They were placing the rest of the decorations an the desired places as well as setting things straight in the dinning room filled with tune of foods.

They handed out invitation digitally for people to come over. Not al lot but ones Jungkook knew as well as some of the people they knew at school.

About 5 minutes later everything was perfect. The presents were placed in the living room on a fancy modern table.  Purple themed decorations everywhere; not too purple or tacky. Food in the dining room all they wanted and sawt were perfect for the occasion. Music in the ballroom which played everywhere. Everything they had planned had being carried out. All that's left is the guest to arrive which he made sure to give the right time, no later nor earlier.

It was currently 7:49 pm.

Jimin made sure to instruct the people he invited to come at exactly 7:49 pm. They should park their cars a little far from the mansion.

Ding Dong.

The Door bell rang.

Jimin who was dressed for a casual occasion was ready for the party along with the others who took deep breaths.

Jimin walked up to the door and smiled.

"Welcome everyone. Come in."

A crowd of people smiled. Some had gifts while some didn't. They all came in and took their places.

They were given glass of purple Champaign with bubbly effect. They talked and chilled as they wait for the 8pm clock to strike.

***

The door of the mansion opened and a couple walked through the doors.

As they made it inside and walked further in a big surprise was before their eyes.

"SURPRISE!"

The lights flicked on and a crowd of people dressed casually were everywhere. The Jeon family(Mr. and Mrs. Jeon along with Baekhyun) were on the stairs staring at his son/brother and mate and smiled.

"Happy birthday son/bro."