«Nightmares» Gerard x Reader

TW: a bit of blood

Shivers spread down my spine as it breathed on my neck. Strangled, I felt my veins loosing circulation and my crimson fluid strumming in and now out of my body. My eyes shut as my lip quivered in the sound of heavy footsteps getting closer to its prey. But eerily enough, I was now the prey. I was destined for death. Destined to be another catch to the dark. Destined for someone's pleasure. And then it stopped, leaving me there, lifeless, hopeless breathing to the sound of faint ringing that chanced upon my ears, quickly filling my brain and mistaking my mind.

"Y/N, Y/N, wake up," you suddenly hear, waking from your dream. You sat up in fear, sweat running down your forehead while your mind kept re-playing the events that your wondrous mind decided to create scaring you to the core.

"Another nightmare?" Gee asked, his face full of worry.

"Yeah," you answered taking a deep breath, placing your face in your hands, covering a tear that's slowly gliding down your cheek.

Gee's now sitting up, in his star wars pyjamas, comforting you, with is hands on your waist and his head curled up into your neck, gently humming a light melody.

"It's okay, y/n, I'm here, it was all a dream" he whispers facing you, now holding both of your hands.

You gently cup his face and slide your thumb across his cheek, making him smile.

"I love you Gerard," you say.

"I love you too y/n," he answers pulling you on top of him, as you both fall asleep in each others embrace.