«Vampire» Mikey x Reader(Part1)

(Vampire part 1)

It was a sleepless night. Y/n tossed and turned in their bed, unable to find the perfect position. Their head was full of crazy thoughts. They were scared. Why would they be scared? Well, it's y/n. Y/n is scared of everything. The darkness in their room didn't ease the tension. 'What if someone breaks in?' or 'what if there is someone under my bed?'. These kind of questions filled their mind.

Y/n shook the thoughts away and closed their eyes again, attempting to fall asleep once more. No success. They didn't even feel tired. Y/n sighed. 'This is useless' they thought. Y/n sat up in their bed and put a blanket over their shaky shoulders. They put their slippers on and went towards the door. Y/n wanted to get a glass of water.

Suddenly y/n stopped dead in their tracks. Someone was in front of the door. They couldn't breathe, they couldn't move. But that did not matter at the moment, because someone was in their house. It was staring at them. Glowing red eyes.

Y/n stood there, eyes that were once wide open now were tightly closed. They couldn't say a word, it's almost like they swallowed their tongue. The shadow seemed to get closer, but y/n didn't move. They simply couldn't. It was almost like they were paralysed.

The person suddenly was right in front of them. Y/n could feel the persons breath on their cold face. The person leaned in and whispered into their ear, "Don't be scared, open your eyes". So they did. Y/n opened their eyes and was met with a pair of glowing red ones.

"W-Who are you?" They said and let out a breath they didn't realise they were holding in.

The creature grinned and put their freezing hand on their face. "I'd love to say that I'm your worst nightmare, but sadly you are awake."

Y/n's fear was gone. They felt crazy for not screaming and not calling the police, but his voice seemed to calm them down.

"You can call me Mikey," he answered their question more seriously.

Y/n nodded. They were nervous.

Mikey, of course, noticed it. He pulled his hand away and smiled. "I'd love to stay here longer, but I have to go". Y/n watched him as he walked backwards trough doorway. He now stood in the place where they saw him at first.

"Will I ever see you again?" they asked Mikey and stepped closer to him. They didn't get an answer, instead, they felt a soft kiss on their cheek. "You might." Mikey finally answered. Y/n blinked and he was gone. He wasn't here. Almost as if he never was. But the feeling of his lips lingered on their cheek, reminding that he, in fact, was here.

Y/n slowly walked to their bed and laid down, now feeling extremely tired.

Before they fell into a deep sleep, the only crazy thought left was
'I can't wait to see you again'.