«Tour things» Frank x Reader

Tour.

Fans.

Sweat.

Crowded tour buses.

Feisty Fans.

Vicious security.

Drunk band members.

Alcohol.

Adrenaline.

Sleep.

Love?

Most of that plays a big part in being on tour, with I suppose, any band. At any time. Atleast that's the minority of what you've experienced, touring alongside My Chemical Romance, summer of 2005.

It was a sunny day, wow shockers. LA and it's a sunny day. What a surprise.

As per usual, Frank's groans tore you from your sleep.

"ughhh ah ugh-" -THUMP-

"Frank are you okay?" you mumbled half asleep, still under some sort of state of unconsciousness.

"Yeah, y/n I'm great just fell of bed" by bed, he meant couch. Having 4 beds in a tour would be luxury. But for now, there were two. So your band y/b/n and My Chemical Romance, had to sadly fit under one roof. Somehow.

You giggled at his response and pulled yourself out of bed, making your way to the kitchen to brew some coffee before you could fully function.

"Funny to you is it?" Frank chuckled wiping his forehead, checking for signs of blood.

"Very frank, hilarious. Just don't fall out of bed everyday just to make me smile"

"I'd do anything to- FUCKING GOD WHAT WAS THAT-" Frank screeched after a cup had been thrown at his head from behind.

"Too corny, move on" Gerard whined turning away once him and Frank made eye contact.

"Hey, hey Gerard atleast I've got a girlfriend." Frank perked.

"GIRLFIREND?" Ray, who everyone thought was asleep suddenly said.

"Wait, did I agree to any of this frank?" you asked lifting your hands up in surrender.

"ayo what am I missing out on?" Julie, a member from your band asked turning in her spot.

"Nothing Julie go back to-"

"THEY'RE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND!" Ray shrieked hiding under the covers with a sharp movement after seeing the empty cup in your hand.

"Woah, hold on-" Vicky said inspecting the room.

"God now everyone's up," you groaned leaning further in on the counter.

"Soooooo?" Mikey whispered, all eyes on you two.

You look away for a moment and sigh, not being able to stop the smile that was creeping up onto your face.

"Y/n?" Frank asked, now eerily close to you.

"Yes Frank?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a haribo gummy ring.

Everyone gasped,

"WAIT HOLY SHIT-" Gerard exclaimed practically rolling off his bed.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked on one knee, the candy ring in one hand and your hand in the other, trying so hard to hold back laughter.

"I mean I can't exactly say no after you've gifted me this beautiful piece of jewellery can I Frank?"

You chuckle as he slips the ring onto your finger.

"I'll take that as a yes"

"Oh my god, OH MY GOD!" Mikey said covering his moth with his palm in disbelief.

"Is this happening or am I seeing things?" Julie asked in pure confusion as Frank stood up and cupped your face before taking you bridal style outside the tour bus.

As you and Frankie left, you could hear the crowd whistling and cheering from inside which made you both laugh even more. He took you behind a row of other buses into an empty alley.

"Finally without the audience" he said softly, his breath tickling your neck.

"Finally" you sighed hooking your hands around his neck, to the point where his lips were grazing over your own.

"Frank, I need to get something off my chest," you said slightly pulling away.

"Is it your shirt? i hope its your shirt please.." frank grinned, crossing his fingers.

"No frank," you giggled punching him lightly on the shoulder.

"I love you"

Before you could say anything, you were swept off your feet and pulled into the best kiss of your life, with the man that, at that moment you realized you loved :))

Frank Iero.