«Detention» Frank x Reader

"I FUCKING HATE THIS SCHOOL" the boy who'd just entered the room shouts in the direction of the principal behind him. The principal slams the door shut and shifts towards Frank. His face turns red as he grabs Frank's collar with force. It angers him more when his actions don't even get the tiniest reaction of discomfort or fear from the boy. The old man's face in inching towards Frank's letting out raging grunts.

"You gonna kiss me mister?" he smirks.

"AHA" you chuckle amused at what's happening and prop your legs onto the desk.

"Funny to you y/l/n?" the exasperated man asks with an eerie smile on his face. He then looks back at frank who's collar is still in his grip and drops the boy to the floor.

"I thought you'd fancy me Mr.Perks" Frank sighed jumping into a chair in the corner and you can't help but let out a laugh. Realizing what just happened, you cover your mouth with your hand and turn to the principal in front.

"feet of the desk" he growls with his jaw clenched and teeth digging into each other with frustration.

"tell that to Ms. Patterson who you were propping onto a desk at lunch" you chuckle and stare into the man's eyes in full seriousness.

Frank gasps from behind and starts to laugh. "In fairness, it was pretty obvious Perks"

"It really was" you agree with the boy as you both shake heads holding back giggles.

"ENOUGH" he roars followed by a loud bang from the force of his fists slamming onto the wooden desk.

"If any of you dare to leave this classroom, you will get seriously punished."

"Oooo Mr. perks can't wait" Frank snickers seductively running his hands down his chest.

Without an answer the man leaves, face crimson and forehead dripping in sweat. As soon as the door slams shut you both burst into laughter.

"Oh my I can't-" you chortle wiping away your tears.

"that was great" he admits, proud of what he's done.

He gets off his chair in a rustle and takes a seat beside you.

"I'm Frank by the way" he reaches his hand.

"Y/n" you smile taking his inked palms.

"What are you in for?"

"I spray painted god is gay into the door of the teacher's lounge"

"So that was you?" he asks his eyes suddenly lighting up.

"Yep" you smirk, reaching into your bag for an empty spray bottle. You take it out and hand it to Frank.

"Nice one" he says and gives you a high five.

"A high five?" you chuckle, "what are we, five?"

"You're right" he smiles and without a warning, leans in and attaches his lips on to your own.

He pulls away after the sweet kiss leaving you and him blushing like crazy.

"woah okay frank" you giggle trying to hide a smile.

"shit frank" you say tone suddenly changing.

"yeah y/n?"he asks confused, fixing his tie.

"look" you say and point to a camera that's directed right at you both.

He gets up and reaches out his hand. "Come with me, my dearest?" he asks in a British accent for some reason.

"Of course, count Iero." you answer pretending to lift your heavy dress of the plastic chairs and take his hand. Which after, he leads you into the main hallway

"So many posters... would be a pity if they were to be, destroyed" he smirks, emphasising the word destroyed as he eyes the long hallway.

You entwine his hand into your own and run down the school's halls ripping down as many posters, pictures as possible.

You stop panting at one exact spot. Principal wall, where hung a framed photo of Mr.Perks in his petty navy tie and clearly too small collared top.

Hand's shaking from the adrenaline, Frank reaches for the photo and smashes it against some lockers nearby.

You run up the photo and stomp on it breaking the glass even more, sending shards of glass all over the floor.

"FRANK IERO AND Y/N-" you suddenly hear screams from the opposite direction echoing through the halls, voices of not only one but many people getting closer.

"FRANK!" you shout and both run out into the open air of the football pitch.

Giggles fill the air as you both run into a random direction laughing like idiots.

"Here" he guides into a small hole in the fence, behind the storing shed separating the school from an estate. "Go y/n they're coming"

You do nothing but look up at him with a half smile.

"y/n "he whines, "Go, my reputation is ruined already you can still fix it. Quick they're getting close"

"Why are you still here?" he turns to you in a confused look.

"Because I care about you, asshole" you say before taking Frank into a kiss. he freezes for a moment unsure what to do, but he decides to pull you closer to deepen the kiss. You wrap your hands around his neck and trail up to his head lightly tugging on his dark hair. After a while, you both pull away grasping for air with uneven breaths and hearts beating out of your chests. You both look up and smirk sticking middle fingers to the teachers cursing two lovesick teenagers.