«Janitor's Closet» Ray x Reader

"Dance with me" Y/n hummed, lightly swaying to the sound of muffled music coming from the music room.

"Y/n I just got beat up"Ray whined clutching a bloody tissue in one hand and a bandage around the hand by his nose in the other.

"Those guys who beat you up got something too" Y/n smirked showing off her crimson bloody knuckles. "It's all okay now Ray," she spoke gently as she slid down onto the tiled floor of the janitor's closet.

"Y/n how could I ever repay you? he asked genuinely staring into her eyes.

"Well, there's one thing..." she trailed on, but got distracted by the soaking bandage that ray's hands were grasping on to. "Here, get a new bandage Ray,"

"What's the thing?"he asked.

"Oh, its uh i don't think you- i- ray, fuck uh-" y/n stuttered applying another coat of gauge onto his arm.

"Maybe i do?" he chuckled completely flustered by how close you got to him without even realizing it.

"No, you don't" she said as she leaned her back onto the rough wall of the closet once again.

Y/n crossed her arms and glanced at the person in front of her who seemed to be deep lost in thought.

"What's on your mind Ray?"

"This"

Before she knew it, ray had placed his hands on her rosy cheeks and planted a kiss onto her parted lips.

"Is that what you meant?" He whispered so close, basically breathing onto her lips.

"Maybe" she giggled as she pulled him and did the same.