«Love Confessions» Frank x Reader

Y/n was most likely the most anxious person in their neighbourhood. That's why they were homeschooled. They simply couldn't handle the pressure of school. Believe me, they tried - it ended badly.

They don't have many friends, but surprisingly they somehow managed to get herself one friend - Frank.

It's quite shocking actually. Why? Well, you see, y/n is really shy and awkward, it's hard for them to make any friends. Frank, on the other hand is the opposite. He is assertive and loves to socialise. Let's just say Frank is the badass of the town. Alright, he's a huge troublemaker. So, it's surprising that they became friends, or, to be exact, best friends.

Today y/n was going to hang out with Frank. They were really nervous, y/n was going to confess their feelings to him. They were deeply in love with him for the past two years.

Y/n was currently waiting for him at their treehouse. They were feeling nauseous. Y/n was practising how they will tell Frank the truth. "Frank, I have to tell you something- no, no, that's to straight - forward. Hey, Frank, the weather is nice today isn't i- no! Ugh, I can't do this!" Y/n said as she smacked their head. Suddenly the trapdoor to the treehouse opened, revealing their best friend. "You can't do what?" he asked as he closed the heavy wooden trapdoor. Y/n stood in the middle of the treehouse silently, slightly trembling.

Frank noticed it and walked closer to them. He put his arms around them, "Y/n, what's wrong?". Y/n gulped and let out a shaky breath. "F-Frank, I have to tell you something". He slightly pulled away and looked y/n in the eyes, "okay, you can tell me anything. You know that, right?.

Y/n felt their whole face burning, their hands were shaking and they felt like they were going to pass out. "I-I.." Their eyes widened, were they really going to tell him? Frank looked concerned, "Y/n are you alright?". They nodded, "I just don't want to ruin our friendship, p-promise me you won't get upset,". Frank chuckled, "Y/n, you know I'd never get upset at you. I love you,". He smiled and brushed their cheek with his calloused fingers.

"Frank I like you," y/n suddenly spat out, not able to stay quiet. "I like you too y/n, you're my best friend", Frank said and grabbed their shaky hand. Y/n's eyes started to water, did he really see them just as a friend? This was a mistake, they ruined everything. "No Frank, I like you more than a friend!", y/n raised their voice slightly. Frank blinked and then without thinking he pulled them into him and kissed them softly.

Y/n was shocked. They didn't expect him to confirm his love for them with a kiss. Hell, they didn't expect him to confirm his love for them at all!

After a few seconds they pulled away. Frank lifted y/n's chin so he could look at their beautiful eyes.

"I don't deserve you," y/n whispered.

Frank smiled,

"Y/n, the only hope for me is you".