«The boy next door» Gerard x Reader (Part2)

"DONALD, GET THE ROAST OUT OF THE OVEN, GOD DARN IT," Donna suddenly exclaims, running to the kitchen. You were all at the table at this point. Your brother Luke and Mikey seem to be getting along very well, fangirling over mario kart or legend of zelda. As for you, well you know who's in front of you.

"I'm so sorry Y/M/N". Donna says with a apologetic smile. "DONALD, forgot to take the turkey out of the oven. my apologies, something always has to go wrong." the woman says fidgeting with the table cloth. "Donna, no worries, we'll wait." Your mom responds comforting Donna. She nods and makes her way back to the kitchen.

"Oh! Y/N, Gerard is actually really into art, hey gee, why don't you maybe take Y/N down to your cave , while me and Y/M/N prepare another turkey huh?" Donna shouts from the kitchen.

Gerard hearing this, looks up from his plate, raises his eyebrows and starts getting up, "sure." he whispers under his breath.

On the way there, you ask "Soooo, uh what do you draw?"

"anything really, mostly comics though" he answers .

"sick" you say focusing on the way into his so called, "cave".

"Oh, you must be good". You say seeing how much of a mess his cave is. Crayons, pastels, chalk, everything, EVERYWHERE.

"Here we are princess". he says looking for something in one of the drawers next to his desk.

You clearly shocked, say nothing in return. You didn't mind it though. It was cute, and you were probably already as red as a tomato.

It was a basement you went into, but it really fit Gee's aesthetic. Very much 'trash core 'type beat. You wander off to look around, while Gerard searches some shelves, finally finding a couple of pencils and notebook.

"Viola" he says fixing his hair. He drags a chair next to a small sofa and motions you to sit.

"Um, could i draw you?" He asks, his face blushing a rosy shade.

You sit in front. "Show me whatcha got".

He starts sketching. Very focused on his work. And let me tell you, my god how hot he looked doing whatever he was doing.

"Oh, so you CAN draw?" you say laughing as you lean in for a quick glance of his work.

"I guess so" he answers putting a pencil behind his ear. He starts rolling his chair closer to where you're sitting to get a better look.

"You're really pretty". he says, now situating himself beside you.

"You don't look to bad yourself" You say looking deep into his hazel eyes.

"GERARDDDD WAYYYYYY GETTTT UPP HEREEE" You hear a voice call that makes you both jump.

"come on, we gotta go" you say grabbing his hand and taking him with you. He follows , and you both leave the basement. He then cups your face and leans your back against the basement door. He leans in, his face centimetres away from your own -

"GERARD WAYYYY GET YOUR ASS UP HERE!"

"I still need to finish my drawing mom," he chuckles making you both laugh.

You lightly take the pencil out of his hair, and peck his rosy cheek before heading upstairs where the rest awaits.