«Houseparty» Frank x Reader

" I'm gonna do a backflip off the roof"

"Ptffff" y/n snickered into her drink hearing what he said, nearly spilling it all over herself.

"Frank?"

"Yeah?" he answered clearly drunk gaping at the roof with puppy eyes.

Y/n, slightly more sober decided to watch. She knew what was coming. He couldn't gut heights. Plus, he was crazy drunk.

"Go for it Frankie" she let out a laugh, lightly pushing him towards the ladder.

"Y/n, I'm gonna do like 3 backflips, and then a cartwheel and then I'm gonna summersault into the air and-"he stuttered on.

"and-, y/n I don't feel so good" he said now on the top of the house glaring down onto the pavement a good 6 metres below.

"here it goes" she muttered staring up at Frankie. "Are you gonna do the backflips or not?" a smile creeped her lips as he threw up behind him.

"Knew it, here Frankie, come on down, I don't want you actually falling off the roof"

"Alright"

"Okay"

He came down and fell into her arms.

"You good?"

"No not really-" he said before running into the crowd of people towards the house.

"Frank, where-" she threw her red cup to the floor and ran after him. Entering the house and locating which seems like one in a thousand people wasn't easy. He wasn't exactly tall either.

"Hey Gerard have you seen Frank?" Y/n asked Gerard who was talking to a group of other guys.

"Hey, uhhm yeah he just ran upstairs"

"Thanks Gee" she noded and made her way up the stairs.

"Frank? You in here?" she called out knocking on the bathroom door.

"Yeahhh" he uttered before she barged in.

He sat on the floor, back against the bathtub paler than usual.

"Hey frank are you okay?" her face face full of worry. She glided his check softly and pushed his hair to one side. "Do you need anything?"

"No, I-I think I'm fine" he stuttered wiping his mouth with a sleeve of his jumper.

He lifted up a cup from his side and took a big gulp of it.

"Seriously Frank? More alcohol?" she said inspecting the cup.

"It's water"

"Oh," she smirked, handing the cup back to him

"Y/n?" he gulped, turning around to face her.

"Yes Frank?"

"I love you"

"Frank you're drunk you don't really mean it" she chuckled, her fingers lightly grazing over his palm.

"I do I really do y/n"

"I love you too frank, but get that it's hard to believe that this isn't some sort of prank considering you just insisted on jumping off a roof"

"Yeah," he snickered "I see it now, but y/n, you make me feel, you make me feel," he says quietly, fiercely. "And I don't like it. I want it to stop. Now."

"The problem is," he says as he leans in. "If I kiss you, I don't think I'll be able to stop."

Before they could say anything, their lips collided and love filled the air above.

"I love you so much" he whispered between kisses as his hands slid down to her waist.

She giggled and pulled him deeper into the kiss.

"I knew it" Gerard's voice broke their contact. They looked at eachother in confusion.

"Gerard, there's no w-" Mikey whined finally catching up to Gerard.

"I don't believe him" Ray exclaimed climbing up the stairs.

"Oh shit you were right gee" Mikey muttered.

"Fuck" Ray groaned.

"Yeah, yeah, you guys owe me 20 bucks"