«Bullies» Frank x Reader (Part1)

Y/n might seem tough and heartless, but not many poeple know that she simply fights for people's rights, in her own ways.

Today was the perfect day to show that.

You see, her friend Robin told y/n that a new kid arrived to school. She also told her that he was already getting bullied. That, of course, sparked anger in her. It reminded her of her first days in this hell. Y/n got beat up the first day in this school and nobody helped her when she strolled the halls with a bleeding nose.

She didn't want anyone else feel this helpless.

Y/n wasted no time and left the cafeteria. She ushered to the main hall, where bullies usually gathered.

Bingo. Y/n stopped in her tracks, peeking from a corner, and looked at the brutal sight. A quite short boy with black hair with white sides, was laying on the ground and received harsh kicks to his side.

Of course, he was receiving the kicks from no other than James and Daniel - the jocks.

These motherfuckers couldn't accept the fact, that all people are different. They couldn't accept the fact that being different is okay.

Y/n chuckled and stepped out of the corner. She cracked her knuckles and her neck, quickly receiving glances from the bullies.

She smilled widely while the two dickfaces looked scared shitless.

Y/n put her hand on her hip and whistled, "Oi ladies! Why don't you fight someone in your level?". Daniel gulped and looked at James. Y/n laughed, "What, are you scared? You can't handle me?".

"W-we don't want no harm y/n" James said.

She rolled her eyes and walked closer, "Is that so?" James nodded.

Y/n hummed and looked down at the bleeding boy. "Doesn't look like it" she replied and looked back up, facing James. He did most of work. "Just take your little boyfriend and lea-" bang! Y/n punched him in the ugly face. He grunted and held his nose. "How about you take your boyfriend and leave, Jamie".

She watched as the two jerks ran away. Y/n looked down at the boy again, who was looking at her with scared eyes.

"Hey, what's your name?" She asked softly. He scratched his pale face and replied, "Frank". Y/n nodded and held her strong hand out, "I'm y/n".

Frank hesitated but took her hand, as she lifted him up. Y/n took her time to examine him. He was attractive and she liked his style. "Can I see the bruises?".

Frank felt comfortable around her, so he nodded. "Not here". Y/n agreed and grabbed his hand, she led him to an empty classroom.

In there Frank took a seat on a table and looked at y/n. She stood in front of him and lifted his shirt. She scrunched her eyebrows when she saw the huge bruises forming on his side. Frank flinched when y/n touched his side with her cold hands.

Y/n was about to take away her hand and apologise, but Frank put his hand on hers. She looked at him and blushed. Noone ever made her feel like that.

Frank looked her in the eyes and then back down at their hands. He softly brushed her cold hand with his fingers, now making her hand warm.

"Thank you, for helping me" Frank said.

Y/n never took her eyes off of his face.

Suddenly....