«Valentines day» Ray x Reader

"Come on Y/n, we have to get out of bed sometime"

"noooooooo i can'tttt"

"Y/n just get out of bed, it's not that hard" Ray huffs.

"I'M HIBERNATING RAY GODDAMN IT"

"What?? It's not even cold out, and I don't think you're an animal"

"I can be what i want to be" Y/n groans grasping their bedsheets and curling into a ball.

"Just get out of bed?" "It's Valentines day"

"NO"

"Ugh that's it." Ray says before he strides to the bed and picks Y/n up bridal style.

"!!Rayyyyyyyyyy!!!! put me downnnnn!" Y/n chuckles

"No."

"Rayy come on man"

Still holding Y/n in his hands, he brings them downstairs into the living room. He covers their eyes with his hands and lightly places at the door frame.

"Happy Valentines Y/n" he whispers softly uncovering their eyes, allowing them to see.

Y/n stands amazed at what they sees. An astonishing bouquet consisting of exactly 12 roses, marking how many months they've been together catches their sight first.

"Oh ray," they sigh, a big smile crawling up onto their face.

Next, they spot the biggest stuffed bear known to the human eye. They suddenly leaped from their stance and hugged the bear like a vicious 6 year old.

"RAYYYYYY" they screeched in pure delight.

But, that wasn't it. Alongside the bear and flowers, were also 2 bottles of red wine, their favorite chocolates, and a gorgeous stack of fresh pancakes. They suddenly ran over to the table inspecting everything, and the tens of balloons that filled the room.

"Y/n, take my hand" Ray giggles

"Why?"

"I'm trying to ask you to marry me, so take my damn hand!"

Then the room goes quiet and their heart skips a beat.

"W-what?"

"Y/n," Ray stutters reaching into his pocket and getting on one knee.

"I know this might be a bit fast but, not only are you the most gorgeous person I've ever met, your heart is like no other. The day i met you was the best day of my life, and i will thank Frank for it for the rest of my life. Y/n, will you marry me?"

They stands there in awe. Their eyes start to swell up.

"YES" they manage to stutter out before jumping on top of ray hugging him like the giant teddy bear he is.

"I love you so much Ray"

"I love you too"