«The boy next door» Gerard x Reader (part4)

"Sooooo, just to make sure, you're coming over today right? too hear my band?" he says as he pushes his hair back, revealing his now very clear parting thin rosy lips.

"What other choice do I have?" you say smiling"what time?"

" About five? Is five okay?"

"It's perfect Gerard, I'm home alone with nothing to do, anytime will do"

"Sick, I just have to warn you though, Frank's a bit uh, well you'll see yourself" he chuckles.

"Should I be worried?" you smile

"well-"

GERARD ARTHUR WAYYYY COME HERE THIS INSTANT!

"Y/n, my mom's calling me, see you at five" he says, closing his window shut shortly after.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPP¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"Oh hey Y/n, come in, come in" Gerard says as he welcomes you into his house.

You both walk down the long hall and stop at the basement door. "The guys are already downstairs, I'm just warning you in advance"

"Alright" you sigh, and you both enter Gee's cave.

"MI AMOR," The shorter guy says as soon as you walk in. He walks towards you and kneels one one knee as he takes your hand. He lightly pecks the back of it looking at you the whole time. "Mi amor, mi amor," he drags slowly placing sloppy kisses onto your palm.

"Goddamn it Frank" Gerard whines as he connects his mic to the amps at the back.

"Frank seriously?" the tall dude with curly hair questions.

" Frank from when are you Latina? and yeah, um hey y/n" Mikey says clearly disturbed by what's happening.

"Ohhhh so this is frank?" you smile looking at Gerard in the distance who's digging through some shelves.

"Well, yep great first impression dude"

"Thank's Gee, " Frank whispers slowly as he gets up and let's go of your palm staring into your eyes from under his lashes.

Suddenly the taller dude pushes frank away and places himself in front of you.

"Ray :D" he says reaching out his hand.

"Y/n" you answer taking his surprisingly soft hand into your own.(RAY HAS REALLY SOFT HANDS OKAY?? I FEEL LIKE HE USES HAND LOTION )

"Bob" you hear somewhere from the backround. You look and see an old musty man who looks like he hasn't slept since 2003 and oddly resembles an old crusty dog.

You nod and wave awkwardly towards the musty man. Or creature. One or the other, his presence was surely alarming.

You take a seat on the sofa facing the group. They all get in position, Mikey grabs his bass, Ray his guitar, Frank also his guitar, B*b takes a seat behind the drums and Gerard gets a firm hold on his mic.

"Check check check," Gerard says looking into your y/e/c eyes before the entrance lines to dead! start playing. Gerard's voice sounds literally angelic. You sit there in awe and melt into the vibrations from the speakers.

During the whole song you catch frank sending you petite blow kisses or winking at you, but you both laugh it off. You really like this 'squad'. Well, obviously except b*b, he's a creep smh.

Sadly, the song came to an end. "Woah," you say clearly stunned."That was amazing"

"Thanks Y/n" Gerard blushes into his words.

Another few songs play along and they're all as good as the other.

"Fuck, guys my mom wants me home" Frank suddenly announces.

"Yeah I should go home too" Ray adds.

"Might as well take myself with ye then" The unpleasant man (aka. bob )adds.

"Right okay i''l text you later" Gee says walking towards the door with the guys.

Frank sneaks up to you and reaches for your hand once again. " Adios mi amor,"

"Adios" you say right before you both burst into a fit of laughter

"See you guys!"

"see ya" they all reply the door slightly cutting them off.

And now there were two. You and him. Sitting there. together. alone.

"Gerard, that was really astounding"

"yeah?"

"yeah."

He pushes himself closer to you and the tension suddenly gets thicker. You want to just lean in and- your thoughts get cut off by the feeling of his soft lips finally attached to yours. He smiles into the kiss while you stroke his soft cheek, your dreams finally becoming a reality.