«Baking with Frank» Frank x Reader

"Ughhhh my god Frankie that was amazing" you say as Frank unlocks the door and lets you into his house.

"Thanks, I mean you say that each time we come back after band practice," he answers smiling, hanging his coat up on a hanger and leading you both into the living room.

You both flop on the couch, legs on the table and look up at each other. After a good 5 seconds of silence, you gasp and quickly jump off the couch running into the kitchen.

Brownie mix. Yep. It was cooking time with Frankie and y/n. last time, baking didn't go so well between you and frank, and somehow some of the birthday cake batter ended up on the ceiling, and still takes up a spot in the corner to this day.

"Woah, y/n is everything okay?" frank asks worried as he runs after you into the kitchen.

"BROWNIE MIX!!" you shout across the hall.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"Y/n I really thought something serious happened for a second" he smirks leaning onto the door frame as you put an apron around his neck.

"How lovely" you say as you step back to admire your boyfriend Frank in a beautiful pink lace apron.

He smiles and does a little twirl before he picks you up and places in front of the table with all of the ingredients.

"Sooo what now?" he asks whispering into your neck as he grabs your waist.

"Frank we're baking, get a grip," you answer trying to read the fine print written on the brownie box.

"Alright," he sighs and sits on a chair beside you. "What now?"

"Well Frankie.....I don't trust you with the flour after what happened last time" you giggle making him smile.

He leans in and cups his face leaning onto the table. He looks up at you from under his lashes and whines "Okay, what about the eggs?"

"Frankie really? Eggs? You nearly covered the kitchen in flour last time and insisted on making a snow angel in it" you laugh.

"Pleeeeaaseeeeee" he drags.

"Frankie nooooo"

"Fair enough" he states, looking around at all the things you've prepared. "What aboutttttttttt milk?"

"Fine" you say as you pass him the carton of milk. "a bit frank" you say making sure he doesn't accidentally somehow decide to make a snow angel in the milk too. You lean under the bowl trying to see how much he's pouring, "okay Frankie" you say making him stop pouring.

"Well that was no fun" Frank scoffed.

You gave up. You couldn't resist seeing Frank beaming with joy.

"You wanna see what's fun?" you get his attention making his eyes suddenly light up.

You dip your hand into some flour and clap right in front of his face, making him completely covered in it.

He gasps jokingly and cracks an egg onto your head.

"Oh it's on" you say and grab the flour attacking your boyfriend until he looks like a snowman and you look like you just ran through a supermarket being boycotted.

After the full blown food fight, after acting like literal five year olds in each others presence, you sit down exhausted onto his lap. You grab his face and he looks up.

"Well Frankie now we don't have brownies" you sigh

"Actuallyyyyyy...." He says as he gets up and opens a nearby drawer containing another box of mix.

"Let's actually try to make brownies this time though" he chuckles.

"Oh Frankie....."