«Beach» Mikey x reader

Ever since y/n was little, she loved the beach. Y/n especially loved watching sunsets with her best friend.

But the ironic thing was, she couldn't swim.  Y/n was terrified of the sea, but she loved the beach.

Today y/n took advantage of the sunny and warm day. Y/n and her best friend Mikey were at the beach.

It was getting late, but it was their plan - they wanted to see the sunset.

"Hey y/n, I'm going to buy us some ice-cream, okay?" Mikey asked y/n. She nodded and grinned.

Y/n watched as Mikey jogged to the ice-cream shop and then turned to the sea. She was still in her bikini, because it was really hot.

As she watched the sky turn pretty colours,  something in the sea cought her eye. Y/n wanted to go inspect, but she thought it was a bad idea to go to the sea alone.

To bad that she was nosey and stuborn.

Y/n groaned and looked at Mikey, who was waiting in a long line. It's okay, he won't notice.

She quickly got up and walked to the shore. She tried to squint her eyes and look at the shiny object in the water, but it was too dark to see anything.

Y/n wanted to go further.

Bad idea.

She looked back at Mikey to see him buying ice-cream. It'll be alright.

Y/n stared at the sea, trying to see where it ends, but it kept going and going.

She felt dizzy, but her stubborness won.

She took one step.

She took another.

Suddenly, she fell.

She fell into a hole, were her feet couldn't reach the ground.

Y/n was waving her arms around, only her fingers were visible above the water.

She tried to scream, but her head was underwater.

Her vision was getting blurry.

It was hard to breathe.

She simply couldn't.

She could feel her lungs fill with disgusting sea water.

And she could feel nothing else.

She was surounded by darkness.

Y/n accepted her fate, she didn't have the strenght to even try to save herself.

I'm dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n?!, please please wake up! I love you, please say something. Oh my god, please."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly y/n jolted wade awake and started coughing salty water. Her vision was blurry and she could only see shadows.

A warm hand rested on her shoulders. When she was done coughing, she was engulfed in a strong hug.

"I-I thought you died".

Mikey.

Y/n now could see.

She saw the sun setting.

She hugged Mikey back.

He saved her.

He rubbed her back and whispered nice things. She felts safe now.

"I'm sorry Mikey, I wanted to see what was in the sea" y/n apologised for being so stupid.

She felt extremely stupid. If he wasn't there, she would've drowned.

She felt Mikey chuckle.

"It was a jellyfish, y/n".

Y/n closed her eyes and grinned. She almost died because of a jellyfish.

So they sat there, on the shore.
They watched the sunset while they tightly had their arms wrapped around eachother.

Y/n always loved the beach.