«The boy next door» Gerard x Reader (Part3)

"Thank you so much for having us Donna. We'll be having a barbeque as soon as we'll settle. You're more than invited."

"No problem Y/M/N. sorry for the turkey again". Donna chuckles.

Everyone says their goodbyes, but you try so hard not to not to look at Gerard, although it was pretty obvious he already was. If your mom saw you blushing even the tiniest bit, conversations at the dinner table would be very 'fun' to say the least.

When walking out you make eye contact and he sends you a very petty blow kiss. You find it very funny, and try not to burst into a fit of laughter, the same as him.

"They're very nice, aren't they?" your mom says, carrying some leftovers of cake that Donna had gifted. "Yeah" you answer attempting, but then failing to hide your smile.

You go up to your room and change into your nightwear which simply consists of an old band tshirt and pj pants. You flop on your bed and stare at the ceiling. Then it hits you. His house is right beside yours, and there's a windo-

>bang, bang< you hear something hit off your window.

"What in the gods s-"

"Oh hey there" you say, holding in your smile.

"Looks like we're window buddies," he smirks and throws a rock at the wall so close to your window, that it nearly hit your eye and blinded you.

" Can't sleep huh?" you say. As it is after midnight. "Tried counting sheep?"

"Tried wearing a bra?" he answers looking down, then looking up.

fuck you forgot you're in your pyjamas :DDD

"Tried it, don't like it" you answer jokingly.

"You like Misfits?" he asks

"Yeah,, why?"

"I really like your posters," he says leaning in further to take a better look at your room, already covered with a few band posters.

After a short moment of silence, he asks "Maybe you'd like to hear my band play tomorrow?"

"Sure, I'll be there, now Gerard, I'm really tired. I'll see you tomorrow." you say while a little smile comes upon his face.

"Goodnight Princess"he states.

You smirk and close the window. What the hell just happened?

You couldn't sleep for the rest of the night, as your mind decided to think about Gerard. Only Gerard. His raven hair, hazel grey eyes. His soft pale skin, almost godly. And his worn hands, covered in chalk or some sort of pencil markings. It was all too much. Just thinking about what you could both do together, alone, made you smile like a psycho and your stomach flood with thousands of blue butterflies. Weird to know the color of your butterflies, but you've only ever imagined they'd be blue.

>RING DING DING> you open your eyes as the alarm on your phone is going off.

"Shit". you murmur, you forgot to take off your makeup and now you look like something out of a freak show. You get up and go to the bathroom to wash your face, remembering what happened the night before.

"What am I going to wear today?" you ask yourself, now standing in front of your open closet with your hands on your waist. You sigh and cross your arms. "I really need to go shopping."

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

"Good morning sweetie" your dad said at the table concentrated on his newspaper.

"Good morning." you answer taking a seat, and grabbing a pancake from the plate in front of you.

"How did you sleep?" Your mom asks shortly after.

"It was okay."

"Good, good. Me and your dad are going to see our old friends, in a city about an hour from here. Luke's is going to the Way's to hang out with Michael. I hope you don't mind staying by yourself." your mom announces from the kitchen.

"No no, it's okay I'll stay."

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

>BANG BANG< you hear another almost identical knock on your window. You quickly place the book you were reading shortly before onto your bed and stride towards the window.

"Good morning sugar" a familiar voice utters.

"Good morning." you answer leaning against the side of your window, looking deep into his eyes you've been longing to see for what seemed like an eternity.