«Truth or dare» Frank x Reader (Part1)

"Ok Frank," Gerard starts, stuffing his face with pretzels and chugging them down with beer. "Before your beloved comes,"

Everyone chuckles at Gerard's statement, and all the main focus centers onto Frank.

"Ok Frank," he continues, trying not to burst into laughter. "Do you actually have feelings for her?"

Frank sighs and brushes his hair out of his face in disbelief. "Gerard," he sighs.

"C'mon dude, y'know we won't tell right? Bro code or whatever" Mikey snorts, face stuffed with cheese puffs.

"Do you actually think I have feelings for her? HA! The only feeling I have for her is pushing her off a cliff" he scoffs as he takes a sip of his beer.

"Awww you have a crush on her, that's so cute!" Ray screeches from the kitchen.

Franks face starts to heat up and his face becomes stained "Shut up"

<KNOCK KNOCK>

"Look who's here Frankie boy!" Gerard smirks as he strides towards the door.

"Hey motherucker" her voice fills the hallway alongside the ruffles of plastic bags.

"Hey bitch" Y/N and Gerard both joke, embracing each other into a quick hug before heading towards the rest.

She jumps onto the couch before completely straddling Mikey.

"Michael," she questions.

"Y-y-yes?"

"Where the fuck is my x box game" she giggles

"Awh shit my bad" he beams and gets off the couch and heads to jogging upstairs to fetch Y/n's game.

"Y/n, where have you been?" Ray asks excitedly quickly taking Mikey's spot on the sofa.

"Somewhere Ray, somewhere" she whispers popping open her beer with a click.

Frank's eyes wander all over Y/n as if she's the most prized diamond, and he needs to have it. No one notices until-

"Hey frank buddy you're being very obvious" Gerard states grinning like an idiot.

Frank's stomach starts to turn and his face turns red. "Murder wasn't on today's agenda, Gerard"

"I'm pretty sure it wasn't on anyone's, frank" Mikey says handing Y/n back her game and taking a seat on the floor, now forming a full circle between the group.

"No it's on mine, just not until next Thursday" Y/n adds, they all laugh.

"Oh Frank!" she suddenly gasps before digging into her bag and reaching for a small figurine.

"Holy shit Y/n" Frank whispers realizing what he's just been given.

"It's the one you were looking for right?" she questions.

"Y-yeah Y/n how did you even-" he mutters, amused with this small figurine that finished his beloved collection.

"Shhhh" she jokes putting a finger over his parting lips. "I've got my ways"

"Shit Y/n that's really cool" Gerard states observing the figure.

"Yeah I know"

"frank, frank, frank, frank, frank, frank" ray nudges frank out of boredom.

"what Raymond" he grunts putting on an accent on the word Raymond.

"you know what, TRUTH OR DARE"