«Vampire» Mikey x Reader (Part2)

(Vampire part 2)

It was a cold fall evening. Y/n once again was a mess. It's like the darkness of the night reminded them of all their fears and all the awful things they went through. They would rather go numb.

Y/n was sitting on their sofa with a glass of water in their cold hands. Their head hurt. Their mind was racing with awful thoughts, but this time, they thought about him too. When y/n woke up after that night, they thought they were crazy. 'I'm seeing things' they thought. And y/n forced theirself to believe that.

Y/n let out a sigh and put their glass of water on a coffee table. It was necessary for them to get some sleep. If they won't, they will feel miserable for the rest of the day.

Y/n had a problem on concentrating on things. They didn't have the ability to think straight. That's why at day time their mind would go blank but when they're all alone at night their mind becomes a disaster.

Y/n was not prepared to feel a presence next to them. They flinched and almost let out a scream, but before they could, the person put their dead hand over their mouth.

"It's me, don't be scared," he whispered softly. Y/n realised that it was Mikey and softly pulled his hand away. For unknown reason they smiled. "So I'm not crazy?" y/n let out a nervous laugh. Mikey grinned, "No, no you're not".

Y/n didn't know what to do nor what to say. They just stared at him. They wanted to stay here longer. Y/n didn't feel like such a mess anymore.

Mikey stood up and put out his hand for y/n to take. They didn't ask any questions and softly grabbed his pale, freezing hand. "Are you ready?" he asked. Y/n scrunched their eyebrows, "Ready for wh-". Suddenly Mikey pulled them into his embrace and ran. Y/n felt like they were flying. They tightly held onto his arms until they felt the ground under them stop moving.

"Please open your eyes," Mikey asked softly. So they did. They opened their eyes. It would be understandable that y/n was frightened when they realised that they were standing on the roof of their house.

They let go of him and moved further away from the ledge. Y/n strangely looked at him. They started regretting not calling for help when they first saw him. 'Is he trying to kill me?'.

But once y/n looked at Mikey's face, their jaw fell. The moonlight illuminated him perfectly. His eyes were beautiful. And that gorgeous smile, and those perfect sharp fangs. Wait. Sharp fangs?

Y/n's eyes now were wide open. They almost fell of the roof top, but Mikey grabbed them quickly. "Please, don't be scared. I wanted to show you myself".

Y/n let out a shaky breath. They felt mental for not running away. They felt stupid for...feeling safe.

"Are you...are you going to kill me?" They asked while their heart was beating out of their chest.
Mikey grinned. He softly stroked their cheek while his face got closer to theirs, almost touching. Y/n could feel his warm breath on their lips.

But he didn't kiss them.

He only said one thing,

"Darling, vampires will never hurt you".